Jaded Fellas, get in here

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
He kinda told her well you know what I'm signing up for the army and she's like :usure:, okay :queen:, she called his bluff and he signed up lmao.

He's stupid when it comes to females.

:snoop:

These type of dudes are making the rest of us look bad.

What gets me is that most women can't even be loyal to their best friends and we know this.. but still we expect them to be loyal to us.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
women, especially in this culture, can be "optimistic" about relationships b/c it's easier for them to find somebody, anybody, than it is for men. A decent looking woman at a bar will have men approach her....a good looking/handsome man at a bar might have ZERO women approach him.

Men are like, "I dont have time to waste, nor do I want open myself up to you/do nice things for you, only for you to do me dirty" And if that happens, we can become jaded to the whole situation. But jaded does not mean bitter.

Women on the other hand, will just find another man to do the same things the previous guy did. Thus it's not serious to alot of them.

Only a small number of women are worthy of being treated well...and if that offends you, then you're probably not one of them.

:manny:

I like what I said so much, I gonna quote and clap for myself. :tu:

Daps
:snoop:

These type of dudes are making the rest of us look bad.

What gets me is that most women can't even be loyal to their best friends and we know this.. but still we expect them to be loyal to us.

If it makes you feel better, he's a white guy :dead:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
lol females get dogged out and are still optimistic in future relations ? BS if i ever heard it...Why you think broads put all kinds of stupid limitations and time restrictions on doing anything,its cuz dudes sold them the world in order to beat....Now the next mans gotta deal with the insecurities...

About 2 years ago I met this broad thru a coworker. Started chatting and hanging, etc. She then told me about how her ex fukked her over and that she'd have the next dude wait at least 6 months to year to hit. :what::mindblown::upsetfavre::stopitslime: Immediately stopped talking to the broad. A few months later I would get random texts "miss you, thinking of you". Every so often my coworker would be like "Becky was asking about you" but I didn't pursue. After another few months and the coworker reaching out, I finally hit shorty back. We hung out like 2-3 times and I smashed :win: Asked her about that whole 6 month waiting period and she was like, yeah but I met you over a year ago. Mind you, we only really spoke and hung out a few weeks in real time. :russ:

Daps
lol females get dogged out and are still optimistic in future relations ? BS if i ever heard it...Why you think broads put all kinds of stupid limitations and time restrictions on doing anything,its cuz dudes sold them the world in order to beat....Now the next mans gotta deal with the insecurities...

Edit: :patrice: I should learn to read

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Not a bitter nikka but all jaded dudes become jaded the same way.

putting time/love/effort/emotion into a women who doesn't reciprocate it. Some dudes get over it,some dont but even the ones that get over it never forget. It stays with you. Nobody wants to go through that twice so they become more reserved about who you give "yourself" to.

Can't speak for other guys, but I think that it comes from the fact that guys are "trained" to appear as if we don't care/get laid a lot/not be a "simp" so when THAT girl comes by it kind of derails all of that and now you have to go against that bs culture of being a player. Thing is, you gotta go out there and expose yourself to that girl who probably has guys like you come up to her every other day, so she may not even care. I mean like dude said, a decent looking girl will get approached every time she goes at a club, she just has to "be" there, while a decent looking guy might not speak to ONE girl if he's not in "attack mode". It can take its toll, and being rejected by THAT girl can truly be :to: especially if, since you really like the girl, you put in time/effort.

I think women don't understand that even most guys who smash a lot have that ONE girl who's rejection will hurt far more than any p***y can heal :bryan:

I think most women see it differently because there's ALWAYS some guy who is hollering at her, so "getting over" THAT guy is easier in a sense. It's basically the sheer dynamics of it: men have to approach and risk being rejected, while women are being approached and thus, logically, don't fear being rejected (hence the whole "hard to get" thing, since they KNOW men want to "get" them...a guy never really knows until he's laying in those sheets with her :win:).

Some guys just get jaded by this whole thing I think. Plus we never understand what you want: the sensitive player, the alpha dude who listens to you, the guy that takes cares of you while you're strong and independent, etc. shyt can get confusing. One ex was mad at me because she thought we didn't spend enough time together ("You don't care about me") and when we started spending more time together she thought I was trying to control her ("I need my space" " You don't trust me") :aicmon:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
IDK why they would.

Because it's a stereotype that men cheat.
And also, I can honestly say that none of my close female friends have cheated before. However I have some male friends who are amazing friends, they're nice, protective, etc. but who are terrible boyfriends and have dogged good girls out time and time again. So as women we see that and we're like damn

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:

Nothing wrong with catering to a man IMO. As long as the love and nurturing is reciprocated on your end. A man can not be a piece of shyt, good for nothing ass dude but expect his woman to worship him. Not gonna happen.

But it happens at least at the younger ages. In fact it happens more than good for something, respectful getting their cut. But this thread aint about that.