Jaded Fellas, get in here

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Is that why there's such a high percentage of military rape? No troll, just curious.

I'Ve Been In For 4 Years And Have Yet Heard Of Any Rape Cases Happening In A Command I Was Station at. But What I Have Seen Is Married Women Getting Trains Ran On Them, Married Women Selling p*ssy On Deployment, Women With Boyfriendx Getting Trains Ran On Them, Women With Boyfriends Selling p*ssy On Deployments. When You See All That You Kinda Lose Respect For A Lot Of Women. Never Been Cheatec On But I Once Use To Have This Virginal Picture Of Women That I No Longer Have. :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I had the typical road to jadedness as other people but that's not what stuck out to me really. When it comes as how I feel toward women and relationships with them it's all the grimy stuff I've done with them and participated in.

I've learned to trust no woman but still love em to death.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Nothing wrong with catering to a man IMO. As long as the love and nurturing is reciprocated on your end. A man can not be a piece of shyt, good for nothing ass dude but expect his woman to worship him. Not gonna happen.

In a ideal world, that would be true.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have a good woman, however if she and I go our separate ways I'm done with relationships, the odds of finding someone as good or better than her are exceedingly low. I don't have the patience to go through the whole dating process again, and sifting through mounds of shyt just to find something worthwhile isn't even worth the energy.

I'm not jaded just towards women, I'm jaded towards everyone really, I feel most people ain't really about shyt and will step over you to get what they want. The society we live in is producing shytty, self centered people by the boatload :manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
But it happens at least at the younger ages. In fact it happens more than good for something, respectful getting their cut. But this thread aint about that.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I don't care though so um, you dont have to clear it up.

In a ideal world, that would be true.

I mean if you're a no good ass nicca and you got a chick catering to you anyway, she's probably undesirable to other men so she's stuck with you. :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Because it's a stereotype that men cheat.
And also, I can honestly say that none of my close female friends have cheated before. However I have some male friends who are amazing friends, they're nice, protective, etc. but who are terrible boyfriends and have dogged good girls out time and time again. So as women we see that and we're like damn

Honestly, I don't believe you can be that close with someone. Everyone has secrets.

Depending on who you are to your friends, they could've cheated and not have told you about it for fear of reproach or something. I've noticed that women are fond of emotional affairs seeing no real problem with it and not even recognizing it as such.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I have a good woman, however if she and I go our separate ways I'm done with relationships, the odds of finding someone as good or better than her are exceedingly low. I don't have the patience to go through the whole dating process again, and sifting through mounds of shyt just to find something worthwhile isn't even worth the energy.

I'm not jaded just towards women, I'm jaded towards everyone really, I feel most people ain't really about shyt and will step over you to get what they want. The society we live in is producing shytty, self centered people by the boatload :manny:

Everyone should feel like this and protect themselves this way, man and
woman. The older you get, the more this outlook kicks in:myman:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Men are jaded with woman for a lot of reasons...

Perhaps dude thinks he is a good all-around person, but he gets no play from a woman, because most women typically have some sort of superficial barrier that any man that approaches her must past through and this dude cannot ( not tall enough, doesn't drive the right car, not a "baller", etc ). Eventually dude get's jaded and bitter cause he feels like he has a lot to offer but never gets the chance cause women constantly knock him for what he doesn't have and ignores what he does...

Perhaps dudes been cheated on a lot. IMO I tend to blame the cheating on the person getting cheated on...especially if it happens multiple times but that is another thread for me to drop 2 cents in...So maybe he is bitter cause he figures what is the point of trying to be with a chick if eventually she will cheat on me...

Maybe he is just an insecure dude who focuses on his shortcomings and just assumes that women will knock him for things without even getting to the point that they can knock him for things. The ol "man she only messing with you if you got a beamer" nikka who infact, has never seen said chick iin any beamer with anybody...

Men become more bitter and jaded than women, because it is generally easier for a woman to find a man than it is for a man to find a woman. Women get to typically choose where as a man has to be selected.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Honestly, I don't believe you can be that close with someone. Everyone has secrets.

Depending on who you are to your friends, they could've cheated and not have told you about it for fear of reproach or something. I've noticed that women are fond of emotional affairs seeing no real problem with it and not even recognizing it as such.

True.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
lol...no sane woman can ever think this is true.

Like I said, just the fact that women don't have to do the approaching is proof enough
Let me ask you this, when you approach an attractive woman, is your intent to get to know her or to fukk her?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because it's a stereotype that men cheat.
And also, I can honestly say that none of my close female friends have cheated before. However I have some male friends who are amazing friends, they're nice, protective, etc. but who are terrible boyfriends and have dogged good girls out time and time again. So as women we see that and we're like damn

Oh okay I see. I think he was talking moreso about its easier for women to meet ppl initially since guys are the ones who usually bear the "burden" of initiating contact/ getting rejected

But yea its a possibility your close friends never told u they cheated, or they could just really be a special group of good girls. From my observations dudes cheat more, but majority of girls will still cheat though. Im cool with alotta dudes and for almost every girl that was in a relationship at my school, I could name a dude who I knew who was fukking her while she had a boyfriend. It was only one girl who I thought for sure never cheated and she was my cousin's girlfriend. He just confessed to me the other day that she also cheated a few years ago. I can see why some dudes dont trust women like that and why some women dont trust guys