Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pretty Ricky Starks patiently waiting his turn while he sees Jade & Cody getting the red carpet treatment:
Prince Sexual GIF - Prince Sexual Look At GIFs

Ricky Starks is huff tho.
Plus when is he gonna lift some fukkin weights.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he pull a strap out on somebody like his dad did, imma be watching. :hubie:

Actually in speculation after all these yeara.

I think I got shot at Brian pillman's house.

Is a work based off Chris adams death.

The house looks just like the house.
adams died in after going on a rage.
where his bff shot and killed him in self defense.

Scsa was also married to adams first wife who was battered too.

For factoid sake:

Adams made the superkick into what it is.

Art Barr

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Jade deserves this presentation though, I don't want to see this for every damn signing. I could see HHH giving some vanilla midget from the indies the same treatment and the fans being like:beli::why::bryan:

During an interview of with Sporting News Australia, RAW women’s world champion Rhea Ripley commented on Jade Cargill signing with WWE…

“I’m very excited to see what she brings to WWE. I really am. Like you said, she’s a big name and a lot of people are watching and waiting for her debut. We don’t know which brand she’s gonna be on yet. It could be Raw. It could be SmackDown. It could be NXT. No one really knows exactly what’s going on. If it is Raw, I mean, that’s my show. Mami runs Raw. The Judgment Day, we run Raw. If Jade wants to come to my brand, then I would love to step in the ring with her and show her exactly why Mami’s always on top.

Because I have watched bits and pieces of her from her time in the other brand, in the other company, and she is fantastic and she believes in herself and she is a star. She believes she’s a star, which is always the most dangerous thing. When someone believes in themselves, they are very hard to stop. I’m also Mami. I’m waiting for that day that I do get to step in the ring with her. I think it’s gonna be a very exciting match and just to have someone that’s so physically impressive across the ring from me, it excites me. I love a good challenge and I’m waiting for that day.”
(quote courtesy of WrestlingNews.co)
Why would you want to stand next to a goddess like Jade, when you look like a emo ghoul from 2002?:mjlol:

Last edited: