Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
and Jade has been on NXT twice now. Just saying. :hubie:
I think having her be on Raw/Smackdown but take the NXT title off Becky would be best. She gets to wrestle on NXT mainly and get as many reps as possible being the big draw and face of that show, while also making appearances on the main roster. Everyone wins in that scenario. She’s treated like a big deal with her own show (NXT) while also still appearing on the top shows (Smackdown/Raw) and we win because we get to see her all the damn time :whew:

That Becky feud would do wonders. Have her beat down some other women on the roster leading up to Becky. Then have her win the title match (convincingly) and the rematch (albeit a little more close) then get Becky the fuxk out of there so she can feud with Rhea or whatever.

My only problem with this is Becky in my opinion is kind if burying the NXT women's division. She hasn't elevated anyone imo. What does Tiff gain from losing to her twice? We already bought into her as champ. I dont want the belt to go from Becky (who seemingly can't lose) to Jade (who seemingly can't lose) if Jade debuts on Raw or SD theres plenty of things she can do that isn't title related but in NXT her as champion us a foregone conclusion

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
That Becky feud would do wonders. Have her beat down some other women on the roster leading up to Becky. Then have her win the title match (convincingly) and the rematch (albeit a little more close) then get Becky the fuxk out of there so she can feud with Rhea or whatever.

My only problem with this is Becky in my opinion is kind if burying the NXT women's division. She hasn't elevated anyone imo. What does Tiff gain from losing to her twice? We already bought into her as champ. I dont want the belt to go from Becky (who seemingly can't lose) to Jade (who seemingly can't lose) if Jade debuts on Raw or SD theres plenty of things she can do that isn't title related but in NXT her as champion us a foregone conclusion
Gotta make BonyBex look strong
:beli:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Maybe Jade costs Becky the title and that starts something on Raw? It's what I thought might happen at No Mercy. I still might be right, I was just off on the timing of the situation. Time will tell. Just gotta let it play out.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gotta make BonyBex look strong
:beli:

"NBEXT" is rediculous. And I didn't like how her and Tiff main evented over Melo and Draganov... there's been plenty of women's matches to main event NXT PPV and weekly shows in general and I have no problem with it, but I feel like this one was solely because Becky wanted top billing. And then her doing this open challenge and she's about to just beat everyone's ass is rediculous.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maybe Jade costs Becky the title and that starts something on Raw? It's what I thought might happen at No Mercy. I still might be right, I was just off on the timing of the situation. Time will tell. Just gotta let it play out.

That could work. I know this is a Jade thread but I'm concerned about the NXT women's title too. But a feud with Becky (no title involved) would be good to. "You call yourself the man, well im that bytch" :banderas:

If delivered properly that actually has the potential to "s infront of hitman" Becky

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
"NBEXT" is rediculous. And I didn't like how her and Tiff main evented over Melo and Draganov... there's been plenty of women's matches to main event NXT PPV and weekly shows in general and I have no problem with it, but I feel like this one was solely because Becky wanted top billing. And then her doing this open challenge and she's about to just beat everyone's ass is rediculous.
OK let's take this scenario. Let's say Bianca was doing what Becky is doing now, winning the NXT title because she never did before. Both of them were in the main event of a WM so they've earned that top billing spot. Would you be upset if Bianca got the main event over Melo/Drag? Just curious.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
OK let's take this scenario. Let's say Bianca was doing what Becky is doing now, winning the NXT title because she never did before. Both of them were in the main event of a WM so they've earned that top billing spot. Would you be upset if Bianca got the main event over Melo/Drag? Just curious.

I would have a problem with Bianca coming back to NXT to win the title and take away from emerging stars, so yes. Maybe of Tiff won it wouldn't be so bad but Becky closing the show on top is meh... she had her time and is "the man"

If we not elevating Tiff then let Drag and Melo close out

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I would have a problem with Bianca coming back to NXT to win the title and take away from emerging stars, so yes. Maybe of Tiff won it wouldn't be so bad but Becky closing the show on top is meh... she had her time and is "the man"

If we not elevating Tiff then let Drag and Melo close out
OK was just wondering. I don't agree with most of what you said about the Becky situation but I can see why some do. I always see it as exposure for the brand. Talent barely 2 years in the business working with and hanging with one of the biggest names in recent times is a plus to me. That was never a thing in the past. I don't see any of this as burials but that's how I always am. I always try to see the positive because I love to let things tell their story instead of always reacting to the moment. I'm just that way. :yeshrug:

And with that I'll let it be since we will just derail the thread.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
OK was just wondering. I don't agree with most of what you said about the Becky situation but I can see why some do. I always see it as exposure for the brand. Talent barely 2 years in the business working with and hanging with one of the biggest names in recent times is a plus to me. That was never a thing in the past. I don't see any of this as burials but that's how I always am. I always try to see the positive because I love to let things tell their story instead of always reacting to the moment. I'm just that way. :yeshrug:

And with that I'll let it be since we will just derail the thread.

I hear you and I understand that viewpoint as well. I wanna talk about that Bron Breaker Dolph ziggler shyt but you right let's not derail lol

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny how Charles doesn't get any backlash for past bouts of unprofessionalism... she's good but let's not forget about her Trying to kill Kairi Sane, Sasha Banks, stiffing Nia Jax over a missed spot, and the throwing the title at Becky Lynch there might be more but thats all I remember off top.... I can see Charlotte tryna pull a "Cenawins" on Jade out the gate.. or attempt to slap/kick/chop Jade a little too hard purposely on some welcome to the biz shyt

Oh she does. I would say the top 3 women in the E I see complained about being unsafe are Charlotte, Nia, Raquel. But the fact of the matter is despite how bland and hated IRL she is, she will give you a good match, make you look good, and is generally safe, compared to how much the rest of the women's roster offends in that area as well...

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Too much fantasy booking in this thread. The problem with that is fans get all these ideas in their head and then it doesn't happen that way they say it was 'booked poorly'

Nah I would say we're just excited. We've wanted her in the E since she debuted and its finally happened. And they are making a big deal out of it. Its ok to guess and share ideas. Just like if a new album is coming out people talk about what features they amy want to hear or what direction they imagine it might go. With her presentation so far I'm sure her booking will receive positive feedback.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah I would say we're just excited. We've wanted her in the E since she debuted and its finally happened. And they are making a big deal out of it. Its ok to guess and share ideas. Just like if a new album is coming out people talk about what features they amy want to hear or what direction they imagine it might go. With her presentation so far I'm sure her booking will receive positive feedback.
Hmmm