Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
And you’re forgetting Brie has actually been acting for years before getting an MCU role. She didn’t start out a pro wrassler and make the jump. It’s different with Jade.

And just because she has a specific appearance doesn’t mean she’s acting material. :dahell:
And brie still can't act :mjlol:

What point are you proving? :mjlol:

All these non acting ass hoes like megan the stallion and tiffany haddish making all this money in hollywood and jade can't because you said so? :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And brie still can't act :mjlol:

What point are you proving? :mjlol:

All these non acting ass hoes like megan the stallion and tiffany haddish making all this money in hollywood and jade can't because you said so? :mjlol:
No, it’s just weird how all this Hollywood talk came about just because she said she wanted to play Storm.

Haddish is actually a comedian and plays to comedy roles when she acts. Jade can’t play a role on a wrasslin show/movie when there isn’t any wrasslin roles to play in Hollywood.

She’s barely started out in wrasslin and hasn’t done much in the industry and dudes are talking about a future career after her in-ring work is done. Let her cook in the ring first, and if Hollywood roles follow we’ll see what she can do.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah....that's why you put her there lol. Punk too while you're at it. What's wrong with Raw at 1.6-1.8 while SD does the usual 2+

You mention Rhea but SD is the Bloodline show. Anything and anybody not involved doesn't matter including the US and womens champs. Yeah JD's taken over but there's more variety and opportunity with the extra hour for debuts and storytelling outside JD for people like Jade, Punk, Carlito, whoever else
Nothing they do is going to change that rating. They'll get a boost for a few weeks, and then it'll be trash again.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Crazy beautiful

sweaty-sweat.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But what right role? Buff henchwoman? With Cena you can get the goofy side of him with a touch of seriousness. It’s unknown with Jade’s personality.

I just think dudes gotta chill on the Hollywood talk and let her build her resume as a wrassler first.
You'll never know until she gets a chance...like the guy from Sopranos who played Silvio..never acted one time but had a unforgettable role in TV history.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And you’re forgetting Brie has actually been acting for years before getting an MCU role. She didn’t start out a pro wrassler and make the jump. It’s different with Jade.

And just because she has a specific appearance doesn’t mean she’s acting material. :dahell:
Where's the gif of Becky stabbing and killing somebody in that movie she did?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You'll never until she gets a chance...like the guy from Sopranos who played Silvio..never acted one time but had a unforgettable role in TV history.

Dudes in here are always weird when it comes to black wrestlers "they need to do their reps, pay their dues, they're still green, not experienced enough" meanwhile there's a bunch of others diving right into any field they please with no pushback. "Why should she play storm? Because she said she wanted to? She can't even act" meanwhile she had the best character in the woman's division on AEW.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dudes in here are always weird when it comes to black wrestlers "they need to do their reps, pay their dues, they're still green, not experienced enough" meanwhile there's a bunch of others diving right into any field they please with no pushback. "Why should she play storm? Because she said she wanted to? She can't even act" meanwhile she had the best character in the woman's division on AEW.
Why do you gotta make it about color? :snoop:

I couldn’t care less what color she is. I’ve been watching her grow in AEW and ready to see what she does in the E. I bring up a rational argument against the acting since I haven’t seen anything worth seeing on the big screen (looks aside).

She has confidence, and that’s good, but let her evolve first in the biz before talking Hollywood glamour. Rock didn’t happen overnight.:francis:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do you gotta make it about color? :snoop:

I couldn’t care less what color she is. I’ve been watching her grow in AEW and ready to see what she does in the E. I bring up a rational argument against the acting since I haven’t seen anything worth seeing on the big screen (looks aside).

She has confidence, and that’s good, but let her evolve first in the biz before talking Hollywood glamour. Rock didn’t happen overnight.:francis:
because these same arguments are never made against white wrestlers or people in general. Not just talking about this instance it’s literally everywhere, I was quoting a multitude of posters In different situations. And this shyt is prevalent in life, black people always have to jump through extra hoops to prove themselves.

you also missed the whole part where you don’t have to actually “act” to play a superhero especially in the X men franchise where there’s like at least 20-30 different characters featured. I can’t remember a single line or moment Halle Berry had as storm but we remember her floating in the air and her eyes turning white...I’m sure she can float in the air as good if not better than Halle berry. And im sure she will put in the work when the time comes. She has a dream/goal and we support it/wanna see it. “what role , buff henchwoman?” is crazy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
because these same arguments are never made against white wrestlers or people in general. Not just talking about this instance it’s literally everywhere, I was quoting a multitude of posters In different situations. And this shyt is prevalent in life, black people always have to jump through extra hoops to prove themselves.

you also missed the whole part where you don’t have to actually “act” to play a superhero especially in the X men franchise where there’s like at least 20-30 different characters featured. I can’t remember a single line or moment Halle Berry had as storm but we remember her floating in the air and her eyes turning white...I’m sure she can float in the air as good if not better than Halle berry. And im sure she will put in the work when the time comes. She has a dream/goal and we support it/wanna see it. “what role , buff henchwoman?” is crazy

I think fans should just be focused on what she does in the E and how she grows as a sports entertainer. Who cares what her future holds.