Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree with putting her on Raw.

1) Ideally, you wanna keep Jade as far away from Charlotte and Bianca as possible up until the time is right. Especially Bianca. If it were up to me, I'd have them both face off in the Women's Rumble, that pop for that would be huge.

2) Putting Jade on Raw provides you with more flexibility. The biggest argument you can make for putting Jade on Smackdown is that there's less women. The problem is that there's a higher percentage of top tier women. Do you really want to put her in there with them this quickly? Whereas with Raw, there's way more fodder to feed her with. You can start her off with the likes of Candice LeRae, Indi Hartwell, Natalya, Xia Li, Maxxine Dupri, etc. You can feed her all those women and for a while, then gradually get her in with the mid card women. Then when the time is right, you can mix her in with the top girls.

The possible dilemma creative will have for Raw is that there's already a couple women they're trying to (re)build up: Raquel, Shayna, Zoey, Nia. With Jade coming in, there's a likely chance one of them will have to sacrificed/de-pushed for Jade. Which doesn't bother me, since Jade has bigger upside than all of those mentioned :manny:
I don't agree with putting her on RAW. With all this hype why would you debut her on the B show? Smackdown averages 2.3mil a week and RAW is getting killed currently by the MNF. RAW is all about Rhea when it comes to the women and that's not going to change.
All of that Black Excellence combining as a unit.
Its So Beautiful Crying GIF - Its So Beautiful Crying Happy GIFs
Which is why she's going to RAW, big nose H can't have all that black excellence overshadowing his indie darlings.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If Tegan takes Becky to a long hard fought match only for Jade to completely squash her then it will be worth them making me watch Tegan's matches recently
:ehh:
That's some Money in the Bank type shyt.....Batman breaking story..fighting all his foes..then Bane breaks his back.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
RAW is getting killed currently by the MNF. RAW is all about Rhea when it comes to the women and that's not going to change
Yeah....that's why you put her there lol. Punk too while you're at it. What's wrong with Raw at 1.6-1.8 while SD does the usual 2+

You mention Rhea but SD is the Bloodline show. Anything and anybody not involved doesn't matter including the US and womens champs. Yeah JD's taken over but there's more variety and opportunity with the extra hour for debuts and storytelling outside JD for people like Jade, Punk, Carlito, whoever else

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Can Cena act? Of course not. The right role? Bingo.
But what right role? Buff henchwoman? With Cena you can get the goofy side of him with a touch of seriousness. It’s unknown with Jade’s personality.

I just think dudes gotta chill on the Hollywood talk and let her build her resume as a wrassler first.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But what right role? Buff henchwoman? With Cena you can get the goofy side of him with a touch of seriousness. It’s unknown with Jade’s personality.

I just think dudes gotta chill on the Hollywood talk and let her build her resume as a wrassler first.
There's a million roles available for a woman in her type of shape especially in this feminist driven hollywood. Disney has done nothing but push woman action stars in the last 5 years, brie larson ain't acting worth a damn and her movie did a billi

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There's a million roles available for a woman in her type of shape especially in this feminist driven hollywood. Disney has done nothing but push woman action stars in the last 5 years, brie larson ain't acting worth a damn and her movie did a billi
And you’re forgetting Brie has actually been acting for years before getting an MCU role. She didn’t start out a pro wrassler and make the jump. It’s different with Jade.

And just because she has a specific appearance doesn’t mean she’s acting material. :dahell: