Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In a recent conversation with 100.7 The Bay, Bobby Lashley shared his thoughts on Jade Cargill signing with WWE (via Fightful). Lashley stated that Cargill’s move from AEW demonstrated how significant WWE’s standing in the industry is and suggested that it would be mutually benficial for her to join the faction he is building with The Street Profits.

On Cargill’s future with WWE: “It’s a big signing for WWE because she made a huge splash in wrestling years back with AEW. Her coming over just shows the levels. She wanted to get there, that was the next level for her, which is a great deal. Her coming over, there are only a few places I would put her. I know there is a group putting themselves together right now and if that group had a female component to it, I think that group would be even stronger. I might have to give her a call and see what her plans are, but I think she does fit really well with our group if that was an opportunity. Wherever she goes, I know she’s going to be a big star.”

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Here me out.. what if she debuts by joining the almighty street profits? :ohhh:
All of that Black Excellence combining as a unit.
Its So Beautiful Crying GIF - Its So Beautiful Crying Happy GIFs

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

I agree with putting her on Raw.

1) Ideally, you wanna keep Jade as far away from Charlotte and Bianca as possible up until the time is right. Especially Bianca. If it were up to me, I'd have them both face off in the Women's Rumble, that pop for that would be huge.

2) Putting Jade on Raw provides you with more flexibility. The biggest argument you can make for putting Jade on Smackdown is that there's less women. The problem is that there's a higher percentage of top tier women. Do you really want to put her in there with them this quickly? Whereas with Raw, there's way more fodder to feed her with. You can start her off with the likes of Candice LeRae, Indi Hartwell, Natalya, Xia Li, Maxxine Dupri, etc. You can feed her all those women and for a while, then gradually get her in with the mid card women. Then when the time is right, you can mix her in with the top girls.

The possible dilemma creative will have for Raw is that there's already a couple women they're trying to (re)build up: Raquel, Shayna, Zoey, Nia. With Jade coming in, there's a likely chance one of them will have to sacrificed/de-pushed for Jade. Which doesn't bother me, since Jade has bigger upside than all of those mentioned :manny:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

1) Ideally, you wanna keep Jade as far away from Charlotte and Bianca as possible up until the time is right. Especially Bianca. If it were up to me, I'd have them both face off in the Women's Rumble, that pop for that would be huge.

2) Putting Jade on Raw provides you with more flexibility. The biggest argument you can make for putting Jade on Smackdown is that there's less women. The problem is that there's a higher percentage of top tier women. Do you really want to put her in there with them this quickly? Whereas with Raw, there's way more fodder to feed her with. You can start her off with the likes of Candice LeRae, Indi Hartwell, Natalya, Xia Li, Maxxine Dupri, etc. You can feed her all those women and for a while, then gradually get her in with the mid card women. Then when the time is right, you can mix her in with the top girls.

The possible dilemma creative will have for Raw is that there's already a couple women they're trying to (re)build up: Raquel, Shayna, Zoey, Nia. With Jade coming in, there's a likely chance one of them will have to sacrificed/de-pushed for Jade. Which doesn't bother me, since Jade has bigger upside than all of those mentioned :manny:
If Tegan takes Becky to a long hard fought match only for Jade to completely squash her then it will be worth them making me watch Tegan's matches recently
:ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I say make her first feud with Nia. Could be a great way to get her over since so many dislike Nia.

Also I think SD is getting Kairi Sane when she returns. They need her there since IYO and Asuka are also there.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I say make her first feud with Nia. Could be a great way to get her over since so many dislike her.

Also I think SD is getting Kairi Sane when she returns. They need her there since IYO and Asuka are also there.
:whoa: Even TK didn't put her in there with workers that bad unless it was a squash.