Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

br82186

Superstar
Daps
WWE is doing this on purpose

They’re one upping AEW by presenting Jade as the star that they couldn’t

If it wasn’t Jade it would’ve been Ricky Starks if not him then MJF
This is just the same tactic Vince did with Jericho back in 99, but on steroids. The interesting thing is will this or what NXT is doing with Pillman Jr be the case with every AEW defection, because I highly doubt it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is just the same tactic Vince did with Jericho back in 99, but on steroids. The interesting thing is will this or what NXT is doing with Pillman Jr be the case with every AEW defection, because I highly doubt it.

Unless Pillman Jr. found a personality overnight he ain't gonna be shyt.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah, there is no chance they'd pay for Meg only to have her work with WWE's music guys

they're not spending the bag on an original Meg song and if they were, it would be rolled out big time and not just a blurb.
FloMilli or Monaleo would suit though

I think they've met before. Im sure meg would do it off the strength if their cool.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She’s going to have to improve that mic work cause the marks are 100% coming for her. I think that was part of why Tony Khan kept her from the big belt. She’s got the green light which to them means she’s someone to be hated because some random frail NXT chick nobody’s ever heard of should be getting interviews from Oprah

One thing people liked her for in AEW was her mic work. She came off authentic as everyone else seemed to be reading a script... a shyty one at that.... and Jayme hayter has no mic skills... none of them bytches do. The DMD shyt is like WE THE PEOPLE.... people just like to say shyt. Jack swagger was ass and brit baker is ass on the mic

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Keeping her away from Baker and the rest of the ladies is criminal and blatantly racist :hubie:
Jade would've had shyt Baker looking more average than she already did

Tony gave the ROH belt to the black people... his response will be im not racist look at Athena. Ember Moon may be on some c00n shyt but she's infinitely better than 95% of the women featured on AEW national television weekly.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Pretty Ricky Starks patiently waiting his turn while he sees Jade & Cody getting the red carpet treatment:
Prince Sexual GIF - Prince Sexual Look At GIFs