Show the posts that “exposed” me :unimpressed:
Still waiting @Eric Brooks :unimpressed:

Show me where I haven't shytted on AEW hundreds of times first :unimpressed:
images

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn Vince is truly gone. No way would he ever hype a signing from a rival company(unless they were huge huge draws) on prime tv. Jade would have been in NXT for a year as Grey Raven or some shyt. I know the women in WWE sick af and AEW guys can’t wait to till there contracts are up after seeing Cody/Jade

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn Vince is truly gone. No way would he ever hype a signing from a rival company(unless they were huge huge draws) on prime tv. Jade would have been in NXT for a year as Grey Raven or some shyt. I know the women in WWE sick af and AEW guys can’t wait to till there contracts are up after seeing Cody/Jade
More female draws helps the division as a whole. If these hoes stepped up while Becky was away then maybe Bianca wouldn’t have had to take a break now after carrying so damn hard :unimpressed:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
WWE is doing this on purpose

They’re one upping AEW by presenting Jade as the star that they couldn’t

If it wasn’t Jade it would’ve been Ricky Starks if not him then MJF