Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You have a VPN? :childplease:

How about this, seeing as there's so many aliases on here. I find 100 posts of me shytting on AEW (since that's the point of contention) and everyone I tag is gone for good? :mjgrin:
Matter of fact find any post in the tsc or anywhere on this site that “exposes” me as an alias or simply just shut the fukk up. Grown ass man crying over some damn wrestling :pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Speaking about Cargill’s signing on the NXT No Mercy media call, Shawn Michaels discussed her signing with the company, saying he would ‘love’ to have her in NXT.

He said:

“Huge, obviously. I think you can tell by this week, just the enormity of her signing. I got to meet with her briefly. Unbelievably, wonderful young lady. Very pleasant young lady. A few days here training, a hard worker. I’ll tell you what, I certainly understand the buzz. She’s an awesome specimen. A striking young lady and such a presence about her.

“I feel like that is something, she is a young lady tailor-made for the WWE and I think she has an incredibly bright future here, whoever gets her. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wouldn’t love to have her here in NXT, but wherever she ends up, I have no doubt that she’s going to have great success.

“If she’s here with us, it’s going to be like it always is, we’re going to utilize her to the best of our ability, try to make it an enjoyable experience for her. She’s looking at what I think is going to be a fantastic experience here in the WWE.”
I'd like her to get a bit of time in NXT amd whoop some ass briefly

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Mickie James is the latest to weigh in on Jade Cargill’s WWE signing, saying that she thinks Cargill will be able to get the experience she needs in the company. The Impact star commented on Cargill signing with WWE on Busted Open Radio, noting that Cargill has everything she needs to be a huge star and just needs the “reps” to get more comfortable and polished.

“Looking at her interview that she did, I put a quote somewhere, but to me, it felt very much like she wants to go to NXT and get those reps in and get some of that foundation that maybe she felt like she never really [got],” James said (per Wrestling Inc). “Because that’s another hard thing that we’re not really discussing is when you do get a monster push and you know you’re not ready, that’s an added stress too of, like, ‘Oh my God, I’ve got to deliver. What if something happens? I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I can’t listen. I have no idea what any of these moves are.’ You know what I mean? So there’s a million things.”

She continued, “So just those reps of just that comfortability. So she’s already comfortable in her own skin and in her presence and all of that, but I think she would be able to own it a hundred times more and really step into what Jade is gonna be when she’s headlining WrestleMania.”

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking about Cargill’s signing on the NXT No Mercy media call, Shawn Michaels discussed her signing with the company, saying he would ‘love’ to have her in NXT.

He said:

“Huge, obviously. I think you can tell by this week, just the enormity of her signing. I got to meet with her briefly. Unbelievably, wonderful young lady. Very pleasant young lady. A few days here training, a hard worker. I’ll tell you what, I certainly understand the buzz. She’s an awesome specimen. A striking young lady and such a presence about her.

“I feel like that is something, she is a young lady tailor-made for the WWE and I think she has an incredibly bright future here, whoever gets her. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wouldn’t love to have her here in NXT, but wherever she ends up, I have no doubt that she’s going to have great success.

“If she’s here with us, it’s going to be like it always is, we’re going to utilize her to the best of our ability, try to make it an enjoyable experience for her. She’s looking at what I think is going to be a fantastic experience here in the WWE.”
If Shawn Michaels was still a dime he'd be Coach Prime status right now :wow:

Why he had to fall off like that?
Why his eye didn't switch right back?
Why he used to be a dime but now he looking like a 4 that cant get off that crack?
:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They better give her some piff, the vibe of her AEW theme suited her, wouldn't mind if it stayed in the same vein and of course needs to have vocals.
Yeah that shyt was PIFF. I wish they could keep it but I know its not possible. One thing they did absolutely perfect though :wow:

HOW THE FUCCK DO YOU LET HER LEAVE OR NEVER MAKE HER WOMENS CHAMPION :mindblown:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Not only did this fukk up Jade's run in AEW......

It straight up killed Kierra Hogan's, Leila Gray's, and Red Velvet's :snoop:

Velvet went MIA, Leila on OVW and Kiera barely shows up on TV now. Leila fine ass need to come to Impact :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah that shyt was PIFF. I wish they could keep it but I know its not possible. One thing they did absolutely perfect though :wow:

HOW THE FUCCK DO YOU LET HER LEAVE OR NEVER MAKE HER WOMENS CHAMPION :mindblown:

Keeping her away from Baker and the rest of the ladies is criminal and blatantly racist :hubie: