Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

WWE and AEW fans be acting like some damn fools when somebody switches companies.
That’s what 20 years of a near monopoly will do. Even during the Impact on Spike years the movement was just out of prime guys or recently fired people going to Impact.

Christian was probably the highest profiled person to choose Impact without getting fired.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

That’s what 20 years of a near monopoly will do. Even during the Impact on Spike years the movement was just out of prime guys or recently fired people going to Impact.

Christian was probably the highest profiled person to choose Impact without getting fired.

Was Angle fired from WWE? I coulda sworn his contract expired.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Either n-gga's on here and the IWC are really stupid or truly have amnesia because this was literally WWF and WCW in the mid to late 90's. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case for WWF when they had that talent exodus back in 93,94, and 95 (saying that WWF was dead in the water)
Man they had regular ass lower mid-card dudes bouncing between companies during that day. Most of us younger fans back then only found out either by reading them kayfabe ass Apter mags or by watching the shows and :ohhh:when someone we recognized from one company popped up on the other’s program

One of the things that was dope about following rasslin’ during the pre-internet daze :banderas:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Man they had regular ass lower mid-card dudes bouncing between companies during that day. Most of us younger fans back then only found out either by reading them kayfabe ass Apter mags or by watching the shows and :ohhh:when someone we recognized from one company popped up on the other’s program

One of the things that was dope about following rasslin’ during the pre-internet daze :banderas:
Bruh I remember back in the day when I was a kid we had a big ass group watching St. Valentine’s Massacre, and this one kid who I know didn’t have internet kept saying The Giant was gonna debut and when he came through the ring the whole house was bugging…you could never recreate a moment like that these days…

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this screenshot keeps floating around but not one actual link to the article for this can be found

yeah, there is no chance they'd pay for Meg only to have her work with WWE's music guys

they're not spending the bag on an original Meg song and if they were, it would be rolled out big time and not just a blurb.
FloMilli or Monaleo would suit though