Superstar
Daps
If true that would a massive get to get Meg for Jade's theme

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
She’s going to have to improve that mic work cause the marks are 100% coming for her. I think that was part of why Tony Khan kept her from the big belt. She’s got the green light which to them means she’s someone to be hated because some random frail NXT chick nobody’s ever heard of should be getting interviews from Oprah

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking about Cargill’s signing on the NXT No Mercy media call, Shawn Michaels discussed her signing with the company, saying he would ‘love’ to have her in NXT.

He said:

“Huge, obviously. I think you can tell by this week, just the enormity of her signing. I got to meet with her briefly. Unbelievably, wonderful young lady. Very pleasant young lady. A few days here training, a hard worker. I’ll tell you what, I certainly understand the buzz. She’s an awesome specimen. A striking young lady and such a presence about her.

“I feel like that is something, she is a young lady tailor-made for the WWE and I think she has an incredibly bright future here, whoever gets her. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I wouldn’t love to have her here in NXT, but wherever she ends up, I have no doubt that she’s going to have great success.

“If she’s here with us, it’s going to be like it always is, we’re going to utilize her to the best of our ability, try to make it an enjoyable experience for her. She’s looking at what I think is going to be a fantastic experience here in the WWE.”