Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh Vince had 40 years to give us a black champion :mjlol: Just because he threw out a couple W's when "times changed" don't mean he actually wanted to do it.
I didn’t say he did. For all we know, it could have been marketing because some data came across his desk that said he needed an uptick in the black audience or something.

That’s not the point lol.. saying I want black wrestlers to shine like they had been the 3 years prior to triple h taking over should not be that controversial. We went from back to back black world champions to ppv’s with zero black people included lol. That’s wack to me. I wanna see dudes like Bobby in main event programs again, I’m sorry

Like take Vince and Triple h out of it. There was a sudden shift in black talent being used in prominent positions, and then it stopped. Idgaf who was responsible, I just wanna pick up where we left off

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't go out as much as I did when I was younger but there were absolutely bartenders that could not do anything besides pour shots and serve beer but looked good or we're great conversationalists.

Edit: meant to quote the original posts that had his tweets.

Yes, most bartenders aren't actually good at making drinks, but most bar patrons would consider a bartender good if they look good and are fun to talk to.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
When Jade loses her first match five years from now and Coli nikkas pretend she got buried and bring up Rhea :ahh::ahh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn’t say he did. For all we know, it could have been marketing because some data came across his desk that said he needed an uptick in the black audience or something.

That’s not the point lol.. saying I want black wrestlers to shine like they had been the 3 years prior to triple h taking over should not be that controversial. We went from back to back black world champions to ppv’s with zero black people included lol. That’s wack to me. I wanna see dudes like Bobby in main event programs again, I’m sorry

Like take Vince and Triple h out of it. There was a sudden shift in black talent being used in prominent positions, and then it stopped. Idgaf who was responsible, I just wanna pick up where we left off

I do too, I just think they are all racist white men and before anyone says anything TK is probably racist too. I continue to watch for the performers, I like watching and supporting Bianca, I wanna see Tez finally get his shine. I want Lashley to get back on top. I wanna see Jade do well. I wanna see Hobbs and Starks make it etc.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing the take that TK did all he could with her on Twitter , and each time I’m :dwillhuh: Because no he didn’t.

He gave her what many people called a vanity title run that basically kept her isolated from the rest of AEW’s uppercard Women’s division. Yes, she had bangers with Stackedlander but she never once crossed paths with The Dentist, Saraya, Hayter, etc.

There was never even any discussion of it once she hit 50-0. You know how insane that is, considering they let other champions at least attempt to get in the conversation on the men’s side?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I keep seeing the take that TK did all he could with her on Twitter , and each time I’m :dwillhuh: Because no he didn’t.

He gave her what many people called a vanity title run that basically kept her isolated from the rest of AEW’s uppercard Women’s division. Yes, she had bangers with Stackedlander but she never once crossed paths with The Dentist, Saraya, Hayter, etc.

There was never even any discussion of it once she hit 50-0. You know how insane that is, considering they let other champions at least attempt to get in the conversation on the men’s side?
It's the equivalent of Goldberg going 100-0 and the entire list being

Mike Sharpe
Roadblock
The Gambler
Randy Hogan
Mr. JL
Vincent
Scotty Riggs
Brad Armstrong
Jerry Flynn
Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker
Jim Powers
Disco inferno (wins tv title)
And then recycling 30 more jobbers

Not getting over because who cares about that
And then being like "bischoff did everything possible for Goldberg" :childplease: