Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know that winning = using her right.
I mean HHH definitely understands the importance of wins & losses much more than Vince seemed to.

Look at the track records of

Cody: 1 loss since coming back

Gunther: Still has to be pinned/submitted since coming up

Roman: Nuff Said

Solo: Only 2 losses since coming up

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Vince did do any better :camby:

Historically, he didn’t. And I’m certain that nikka is racist. He’s old and white, that’s enough for me

But in his final few years in power, we had the first born African champion, the first black womens mania main event, and the first time a world title was exchanged between two black men.

That’s a lot more than what Hunter currently doing. Jury’s still out but damn.. he’s given us nothing so far

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Historically, he didn’t. And I’m certain that nikka is racist. He’s old and white, that’s enough for me

But in his final few years in power, we had the first born African champion, the first black womens mania main event, and the first time a world title was exchanged between two black men.

That’s a lot more than what Hunter currently doing. Jury’s still out but damn.. he’s given us nothing so far
I see that but they both lost their Titles in under 30 seconds under Vince

And the Black World Champ never got their rematches

And he was very high on Velveteen Dream

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I see that but they both lost their Titles in under 30 seconds under Vince

And the Black World Champ never got their rematches

And he was very high on Velveteen Dream
At least them muhfukkas had them shyts to lose

Every title run comes to an end, that’s life. That’s better than wrestling the undercard and losing matches to Ivar of the Viking Raiders

Don’t get me wrong tho, not shooting Vince bail.. and I don’t think Triple H is racist or none of those narratives. I’m just calling it like I see it… the last few years before Vince rightfully got the boot were black as hell compared to today. There wasn’t even a single black wrestler on payback lol

The only thing that’s consistently black in WWE right now is NXT, and that’s a completely different writing team

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Survivor Series?

If they did a traditional 5 vs. 5 women's match it'd be a good way to debut her. Have her as someone's mystery partner (Like Undertaker) and have her kill some women in quick fashion. That would also hide any weaknesses, it's a better chance for her to get over quick without having to do much.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Breh Vince had 40 years to give us a black champion :mjlol: Just because he threw out a couple W's when "times changed" don't mean he actually wanted to do it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way, why do we have to be subjected to JD From NY tweets in here? Not tryna start shyt with anyone but I actively AVOID that muthafukka. When his videos were being recommended to me I hit "PLEASE DON'T RECOMMEND THIS CHANNEL"

Now I come on here and I see a bunch of his trash tweets smh

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
F6-M6wfWAAAhdk-