Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
She could potentially be HUGE but I know travel was an issue for her and they're not gonna give her the Brock schedule, so we'll see. But if things work out she could be as big a female star as they've ever had.
Prolly the biggest ever....this is what WWE needed a female megastar that is up there with Rock, Stone Cold, Warrior, Hogan...they had fan faves but no one that can be a mega superstar.

Cargill has the appeal to be a wrestler to actress too.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You know there is somebody in the PC right damn now salty as hell over this. Probably saying some bullshyt like they’re the better wrestler while HBK looks at and around them at the same time and lets them know it’s just not their time yet…

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
You know there is somebody in the PC right damn now salty as hell over this. Probably saying some bullshyt like they’re the better wrestler while HBK looks at and around them at the same time and lets them know it’s just not their time yet…

What really matters is if they are a better entertainer

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have no clue what ya'll are talking about. She's like Goldberg to me. Explosiveness, agility, power, and strength with the look from the gawds.

Ember Moon didn't stand out at any level to me. Raquel is extremely stiff and lacks explosiveness. She can wrestle better than Jade but she's boring.
Nah...hold up..Raquel is strong and does good brawls..she definitely needs to be utilized correctly.

But the fans love Becky, Bianca is usually over, and Iyo will turn face in the end....Liv definitely had to be face with the love affair fans have for her....the dynamic is interesting.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

breh on top looking like that dude from the old Ernest movies

Is-22Ernest-Scared-Stupid22-Still-A-Scary-Movie-A-Look-Back.jpeg

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Man I can’t wait for debut, not many people look like superstars, but she’s got megastar written all over her. Just take their time with the right people around her at the PC, listen and shes gonna be great. She needs that Cody debut treatment!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Making worthwhile younger wrestlers like MJF & Ricky Starks into bigger stars just happened to be left out of your comment. WWE doesn’t have any good young wrestlers at the moment for that’s in position for Bryan to even make, the best young guys are probably Nathan Frazer/Axiom and they aren’t close to the young guys in AEW. about the strengths of Bryan Danielson and it lines up with what AEW is. With the expectations from AEW fans, I’m not sure if jade was gonna get to the point where she made AEW money. What situation would Jade Cargill main event in AEW? In WWE it’s a maybe and that’s good for jade.

Ricky Starks already made himself four times you jackass.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I like how all the wwe nut huggers said that tony didnt use her right when she only lost to one person :mjlol:...give it a year and see how many blondes hhh is gonna have beat her

Also, the reaction to her signing to WWE wouldn’t be as big if not for her AEW run even there were some holes in her run.