YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Unless he a pedophile or a rapist. Otherwise can't be much worse than what's already known :mjtf:
No necessarily. If she comes out crying talking about how she walked in and caught him with a dikk in his back or his mouth and talk about how it effected her mentally and how she and the gam lost respect for him. It's 1 thing for it to be rumors and another thing for her to come out and make it clear.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats her side. His side is likely "We been tryna work it out". And no matter what she does he doesnt accept it. So the Oscars thing was him attempting to win her back rather than protect her "honor". Just goes to show you can have it all but if you dont truly feel good about yourself and have actual confidence it doesnt matter. Homey is one of the biggest stars in the world....had hits in music, TV, and movies. Dude is handsome and wealthy and could have his choice of chicks and yet this is who he picks? Thats said Jada's mouthpiece (both meanings) gotta be official.

You can knock him for simping all day but she shoulda been left dude alone. Shoulda never married him but if you are bout yo paper and the come up we way past that. They didnt do a prenup and they live in Cali so she coulda been got her money and dipped so what are we still doing here?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Social media and the like really overexposed and lifted the veil on so many celebrities.

I thought Will Smith was one of the coolest motherfukkers on Earth as a kid. :mjlol:

Dude was legit one of my heroes when I was 13.

He made being a non-gangsta rapper cool

Had the coolest tv show

Was bytch slapping Aliens with wild abandon

Got to make out with the most gorgeous black actresses in their PRIMES

Was a beacon of black fatherhood. Say what you will but Just The Two Of Us is a CLASSIC

Choosing the WRONG woman flushed all that shyt down the drain

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No necessarily. If she comes out crying talking about how she walked in and caught him with a dikk in his back or his mouth and talk about how it effected her mentally and how she and the gam lost respect for him. It's 1 thing for it to be rumors and another thing for her to come out and make it clear.
Its 2023...you cant weaponize homosexuality against a person, especially in Hollywood. How could him fukkin a dude be any worse for him than the August shyt + the slap + just the overall sham this marriage has been? nikka could be the LGBTQ+ mascot and double his net worth.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm sorry but this bytch needs to go. I mean sleeping with the fishes go. Cement shoes and marine blue type of shyt. Ain't no goddamn way Will destroyed his own career for a bald headed relic dead GOAT rapper dry grave humping, mid-acting but thank God I'm not on Tubi, miserable cluck minded bird brain dodo essence embracing bytch :francis:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Ruined his professional career and reputation over a woman that says on record that she doesn't love you anymore and hasn't for 6-7 years.
:wow::wow: my pops made it be known, Women is the destruction of men. Choose wisely