Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He’s fukkin Will Smith there’s alot of women out there that won’t give a fukk about his situation and just be happy enough to be his baby mama. Eddie muphys ex wife still has his last name and it still didn’t stop him from finding a white woman and seeding her up. Will would have no problems finding a woman to be with while seperated.

Right lol
Who wants to date will smith in a world where Nick Cannon has a literal Harem :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This ain't adding up :mjlol:

Will must get off on being berated or either he's bisexual and doesn't want Jada exposing that.

there's literally no other reason why he endures this type of embarrassment.

and what he seems to fail to realize is the longer he stays attached to Jada as a married couple on paper, the longer this overshadows his career.

every time he tries to bounce back with a new project, she runs right back to press with a new offering about their relationship

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So what about this whole entanglement thing? Why even bring it up and announce it to the world and embarrass that man if you're already split up? I'm sorry but the stuff she says about him or about them makes sense. She's bitter and spiteful and it makes me think he's been had enough and left her and this is the only way she feels like she can get back at him. But something about her timeline for separation doesn't add up.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
No necessarily. If she comes out crying talking about how she walked in and caught him with a dikk in his back or his mouth and talk about how it effected her mentally and how she and the gam lost respect for him. It's 1 thing for it to be rumors and another thing for her to come out and make it clear.
It's 2023. Celebrities being gay aint gonna ruin nobody's rep

If anything, it's a stimulus. Gives people something to talk about for people whose buzz died outside their main following

See isaiah rashad and Tyler. Support has been more overwhelming than otherwise

Wayne Brady came out as pan. I don't see people turning on will if he turns out to be bi

Unless he on some Kevin spacey shyt :hubie:

Even the cheating aspect probably wouldn't hurt him. Most folks don't fw jada

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posters keep focusing on money when it's the least of issues with a Will/Jada divorce. She knows all his secrets that's been open knowledge in Hollywood all these years and the moment his team tries to make her sign an NDA as part of the divorce settlement, she's going to run to the media and get them on her side.

As much as the media loves Will, they love gossip more and a Jada interview is ratings gold. As weird as it is to say it, he may have more control over her while still legally being married than if they were to divorce.

Fukk it. As long as that nikka didn’t kill somebody or do gay sh*t, it’s worth it. I’d divorce that hoe immediately.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Chris was doing his routine. It was bully shyt regardless. Jada is a celebrity in the front row ...she gets joked on like anyone else. Her being married means she can't be joked on?...lol.

that's what bafflles me about that whole thing

people were really shytting on Chris Rock when all he did was his job, which is tell jokes.

meanwhile, Will Smith let his emotions get the best of him and he went up and made a fool of himself for a woman he's been separated from for 7 years now

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Feel bad for Will. I read his book. He's afraid of failure like most successful people are. His is like an obsession.

Him divorcing Jada will means he failed at his marriage and he failed his first marriage so he doesn't wanna fail at a 2nd
will's book was a good read but yeah he has some real demons