JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
then why in the fukk did he slap chris?

why the fukk would he care so much
Ego. It's always been about ego. She's been making him look like a fool for years and he took it out on a soft target. The folks who said he wouldn't fire off on The Rock or Chapelle like that hit it on the head. Will Smith seems like a measured, calculating individual. He couldn't slap Jada because that would ruin his career, he couldn't slap August because that would make him look like a jealous simp, and he couldn't slap nobody like The Rock because they would beat the brakes off him.

Plus, the fact that he's been made a laughingstock over a woman that don't even gaf about him and that he ain't even with probably just burned him even more. The real question is why didn't this dude say they were separated back in 2019 when he was getting clowned for letting August pipe his wife? Poor b*stard probably still hoping for some chance of reconciliation.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
At this point it’s about our peace.

Need Will to either divorce this heifer or green light her. Something.
Jada Pinkett:
i-dont-want-peace-i-want-problems-always.gif

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Unless either of them plans to remarry I don’t see why they should get divorced. It’s just an expensive, time-consuming process. If either finds a partner they want to marry (which I doubt) they can settle matters at that time. I just don’t see either of them getting re-married especially at their ages.

Also who the hell would want to seriously date Will Smith? He has TWO ex wives who are always around. Even if you give him some kids that isn’t just your family now you got his grown kids to cater to as well. They all vacationing with you and shyt. At the games and recitals. All in the videos. Just seems like a nightmare scenario. Yuck.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact Will didn’t even mention this shyt in his book. Will should have just got the divorce nikka can make the money. The nikka slapped the shyt of a chick he was seperated too. She probably was gettin her back blown out or coochie out by some next chick the night before Will slapped the fukk outta Chris.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Unless either of them plans to remarry I don’t see why they should get divorced. It’s just an expensive, time-consuming process. If either finds a partner they want to marry (which I doubt) they can settle matters at that time. I just don’t see either of them getting re-married especially at their ages.

Also who the hell would want to seriously date Will Smith? He has TWO ex wives who are always around. Even if you give him some kids that isn’t just your family now you got his grown kids to cater to as well. They all vacationing with you and shyt. At the games and recitals. All in the videos. Just seems like a nightmare scenario. Yuck.
Whose to say that they (including her) already haven't, it just hasn't been made public?

Daps
this bytch is evil. will needs to have some respect for himself. i think he’s a better man than this. she brings nothing to to his brand; in fact, she is actively harming his career.

at 55, he’s still young enough to leave her and spend the next couple of decades experiencing happiness and rebuilding his life.

:unimpressed: