General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
200w.gif

I’ve been thru some L’s but ghatdam. This is ridiculous

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He can't just "divorce" her

She knows ALL his secrets. She will make it hell on him, and she will reveal everything, likely through a tell-all book.

This hoe is manipulative and abusive
Technically, he could as part of the divorce settlement but it'd be a matter of the powers at be getting the media on code and on his side when she runs to to them about it.

Ariana Grande just did it, so it is possible.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course dudes are in here letting lose with the usual tired every successful Black man is a fakkit fantasies.

Truly embarrassing shyt. I think some of y'all really want that shyt to be true. The gateway to fame and success being your bussy is your fantasy. some of y'all would be the first ones on that casting couch. Showing up to Business meetings in hotel suits.

"Everyone knows" nah everyone gossips. Stop the bull. You don't know shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i know people are used to toxic break ups but just because you not fukking someone no more doesn't necessarily have mean you dont love them or wont ride for them.

me personally, if i fukked with you at one point them im fukking with you real bad probably for life unless we crashed out at some point. i can imagine it's even more so if that's your kids parent too.

(to the people saying why did will slap chris over the joke)

now would i slap someone? no, i haven't hit someone since middle school.... but i would at least say something

Hoes stay lying lmfao