SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless either of them plans to remarry I don’t see why they should get divorced. It’s just an expensive, time-consuming process. If either finds a partner they want to marry (which I doubt) they can settle matters at that time. I just don’t see either of them getting re-married especially at their ages.

Also who the hell would want to seriously date Will Smith? He has TWO ex wives who are always around. Even if you give him some kids that isn’t just your family now you got his grown kids to cater to as well. They all vacationing with you and shyt. At the games and recitals. All in the videos. Just seems like a nightmare scenario. Yuck.
He’s fukkin Will Smith there’s alot of women out there that won’t give a fukk about his situation and just be happy enough to be his baby mama. Eddie muphys ex wife still has his last name and it still didn’t stop him from finding a white woman and seeding her up. Will would have no problems finding a woman to be with while seperated.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Its 2023...you cant weaponize homosexuality against a person, especially in Hollywood. How could him fukkin a dude be any worse for him than the August shyt + the slap + just the overall sham this marriage has been? nikka could be the LGBTQ+ mascot and double his net worth.
Yes the fukk you can. All she has to do is say she isn't attacking him she's just speaking about how it effected her me gal health. fukking a dude and getting fukked by a dude is 10x worse than all that August shyt. He's gonna lose the respect of his actual family aunts, uncles, cousins and actual people where he's really from. Clearly he doesn't want to be the no faq mascot for Hollywood if he's been hiding it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Willl must be deadly afraid of that alimony cause man…..:francis:

Nothing to do with Alimony.

He was RAISED as a woman saving SIMP.

Will was disrespected by his first girlfriend who cheated on him and repeatedly clowned him in front of his friends and he still did not want to break up with her.
He was DOOMED from the moment he was BORN to his mother.

That’s why TOXIC women like Jada LOVE men like Will.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just do the divorce already fukk the alimony it's about peace of mind and having self respect...:snoop:
could be different things... will prolly loses a substantial amount of his fortune; jada prolly risks being permanently blackballed/blacklisted, since will is still a pretty powerful figure in hollyweird, whether she likes it or not

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not be Tupac
giphy.gif

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes the fukk you can. All she has to do is say she isn't attacking him she's just speaking about how it effected her me gal health. fukking a dude and getting fukked by a dude is 10x worse than all that August shyt. He's gonna lose the respect of his actual family aunts, uncles, cousins and actual people where he's really from. Clearly he doesn't want to be the no faq mascot for Hollywood if he's been hiding it.
You think his family respects this shyt? You think he the only gay nikka in his family or from Philly? His son was talking that gay shyt and hasnt been disowned. But the breadwinner of the entire family gonna get cut off over some dikk? :comeon:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Feel bad for Will. I read his book. He's afraid of failure like most successful people are. His is like an obsession.

Him divorcing Jada will means he failed at his marriage and he failed his first marriage so he doesn't wanna fail at a 2nd

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could be different things... will prolly loses a substantial amount of his fortune; jada prolly risks being permanently blackballed/blacklisted, since will is still a pretty powerful figure in hollyweird, whether she likes it or not
If he had it in him to do that he wouldnt be in this position. He could lose half and still be dumb wealthy and with all that power he could make more money. With thr info we have (not rumor or conjecture) it makes no sense for them to being carrying on with this sham.