Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think a divorce is inevitable, but if Jada files those papers AND is the one known for committing adultery she’s going to leave a lot of money on the table.

:hubie:

It’s hard to take half when the judge knows you were sleeping around and asked for the divorce.

Will is in the driver's seat. Just keep paying for Jada a place to stay and keep it moving. And he's got it like that, it won't hurt him.

That's going to really get under her skin.

Menna

All Star
Daps
This a PRIME example of how fukking lame and weird social media is:

I watched this whole video, I assumed it was Will actually being asked about Jada and what she said...................... :beli:

Mafukkas soooooo invested in this man's life they just make up this dumb ass subject when it is just dude living life!

I honestly wish social media gave mafukkas cancer!
Indirectly it can and does

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The way how I see it, Will really was untouched. So he got a 10 year suspension from the OSCARS, so what, he still got his Best Actor award. Chris Rock milked that slap to death until he could do a comedy routine. Jada can talk all she wants, because I bet she wants to force a divorce and take half of Will's stuff, but Will can just pass it off as nothing.

Yeah it makes Will look as weak, but he got money and enjoying life while Jada is probably in hell... stuck married to Will, and unable to do what she wants to do.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Will Benoit coming soon....
chris-benoit-crippler-crossface.gif

I'm sorry

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Everything jada is saying now
Will wrote in his book years ago.
He (retired) from the marriage and
been pile driving white and latina
bytches around the clock leaving jada
to the opulent lifestyle he provided her
and her eternal struggles.
Will only slapped chris because he
was on some lets fukk since ya'll getting
divorced shyt.
Will is serious about the optics
of his image.
so much so that he cleaned jada's junkie
mama up and got her looking like a woman
with the class of diane carrol.
I believe that Will dont give nan fukk.
fbvKVpb.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Folks simply reveling in a black legend's marriage imploding. U really hate to see it :mjpls:
Cut the bullshyt :skip:
Nobody is taking joy in seeing this shyt
People are confused on why this man is staying with this evil bytch to begin with
She done humiliated and emasculated this man to high heavens
Many men are looking at this like:mjtf::gucci:
At a certain age the illusion of women shytting rainbows and skittles falls by the wayside
Will is still a viable man that has so much going for him even after jumping out the window for this ungrateful bytch
This shyt is an enigma
No man on earth with the value Will has is going to deal with a bytch that is clearly detached from him
Regular men are looking at this and saying
Ain’t no way for us to find a suitable mate
If this raggedy, retired acting bytch is Setting It Off like this(pun intended)
This marriage is the spectrum of what relationships lay upon
As a man you can seemingly do everything right and have that shyt twisted/manipulated back to you being some kind of tyrannical narcissist
While your woman out here busting it open just as much as you
She going scorched earth for book sales
Women only do that when they are done and ain’t truly fukkin with you on any level anymore
No matter what Will said in his book
This shyt is hitting different
Again thecoli always breaks down shyt to an extreme or types felonious shyt like this for easy daps and reactions :Kd:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Nobody is taking joy in seeing this shyt
People are confused on why this man is staying with this evil bytch to begin with
She done humiliated and emasculated this man to high heavens
Many men are looking at this like:mjtf::gucci:
At a certain age the illusion of women shytting rainbows and skittles falls by the wayside
Will is still a viable man that has so much going for him even after jumping out the window for this ungrateful bytch
This shyt is an enigma
No man one earth with the value Will has is going to deal with a bytch that is clearly detached from him
Regular men are looking at this and saying
Ain’t no way for us to find a suitable mate
If this raggedy, retired acting bytch is Setting It Off like this(pun intended)
This marriage is the spectrum of what relationships lay upon
As a man you can seemingly do everything right and have that shyt twisted/manipulated back to you being some kind of tyrannical narcissist
While your woman out here busting it open just as much as you
She going scorched earth for book sales
Women only do that when they are done and ain’t truly fukkin with you on any level anymore
No matter what Will said in his book
This shyt is hitting different
Again thecoli always breaks down shyt to an extreme or types felonious shyt like this for easy daps and reactions :Kd:
Agree with pretty much all but the bolded.

:hubie:Not saying you, or even the majority are taking joy in this, but a good deal of posters here, and all up in the Will/Chris, Will/jada threads seem a little to eager to go in on the breh, and go for the jugular at that.:picard: You would think some of them they girl was getting their "entanglement" on the way they are kicking the shyt out of breh while he down.

Im not really a Will stan but breh does NOT deserve the vitriol, not on THAT level, not on no blk space like the coli.

Its one thing to be concerned, fed up, frustrated and even disgusted by this bullshyt. But thats not what all of this is here.