WILL SMITHFINALLY REACTS TO JADA'S REVELATIONS... Sounds Supportive​

not-like-this.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe people will stop trying to project their despair and insecurities on to him at some point. A lot of nikkas wanna see him with his forehead balled up or imagine him getting beat over the head with a newspaper by Jada. If you read his book, he BEEN said the same shyt she's saying.

Cry your own tears, stop trying to regulate that mans emtions.
Lmao

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Will been moving like a divorced coparenting old nikka it seems. He was even fukking a fellow youtuber when those August rumours dropped. Only reason he acted out of character with Chris Rock is likely cause they have history and he allegedly tried to fukk Jada behind his back

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Keep what what way, before this Jada shxt all his comments were open, now click on any of his IG posts and the comments are limited
He must not have been bothered before and it sounds like you want the chance ths bother him

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He obviously wasn't, but now he obviously is and it sounds like you want the chance it doesn't bother him
You seem to think that if one is bothered, they should always be bothered, rather than removing themselves from the situation.

People aren't saying it enough but Jada is having a breakdown all on her own. Idk maybe it's all this Tupac/Keefe D news. The point is: Will didn't get on some soapbox and air his grievances. He made a quick video to say he's not gonna let it bother him but YOU-- somehow-- are bothered that you can't tell him whatever it is you wanna say.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will actually looks happy.

Must be back on that PAWG Life.

And he doesn't need to keep it the low anymore
So was robin williams.

Never let what they present you be the the story

I pray for the man of this is not a ploy and he is in pain. However, a part of me thinks he is on it. I think they all are.

Celebrity gossip is the running engine to the entertainment business.

This storyline is getting old
Though. It need new innovative writers