Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I hope the rumor off Will being bi is true, drop that ungrateful woman and come to our side

Pause-1.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Limited the comments, but he's unbothered:mjlol:

Reminds me of when he went to the club and danced with his Oscar after slapping Chris Rock. It's obviously a facade to try to fake that drama isn't on his mind. Hopefully the majority don't fall for it, but I see a lot of Coli posters have been bamboozled. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Honestly, I feel like it's time to move on from this fukked up family. Idk what is more draining between this and whatever Taylor Swift is doing this week. :skip:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
You seem to think that if one is bothered, they should always be bothered, rather than removing themselves from the situation.

People aren't saying it enough but Jada is having a breakdown all on her own. Idk maybe it's all this Tupac/Keefe D news. The point is: Will didn't get on some soapbox and air his grievances. He made a quick video to say he's not gonna let it bother him but YOU-- somehow-- are bothered that you can't tell him whatever it is you wanna say.

Wrong

If he had put the video out without that caption "Notifications off" and then not limited his comments, I wouldn't be saying anything, and you seem to be bothered that I'm saying he's bothered, so try again

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
So was robin williams.

Never let what they present you be the the story

I pray for the man of this is not a ploy and he is in pain. However, a part of me thinks he is on it. I think they all are.

Celebrity gossip is the running engine to the entertainment business.

This storyline is getting old
Though. It need new innovative writers
Robin williams killed himself because he had lewy body dementia

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Jada's been doing so much I can't even keep up with her antics, it's impossible, mods just merge this with the Jada fvckery mega thread, thanks in advance
:pachaha: