JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Jada going through a mental crisis because she isn't getting the attention she used to get. She out here looking like an alien when she used to be attractive. Thats why she going on random shows talking about random shyt....."ohh you sold crack" :martin: ... "ohh pac proposed to you" :martin: ...."Ohh y'all weren't together since 2018 even though you made a show together talking about bad marriage for life" :martin:

Will did everything he could to save it while she did everything she could to break it :wow:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Agree with pretty much all but the bolded.

:hubie:Not saying you, or even the majority are taking joy in this, but a good deal of posters here, and all up in the Will/Chris, Will/jada threads seem a little to eager to go in on the breh, and go for the jugular at that.:picard: You would think some of them they girl was getting their "entanglement" on the way they are kicking the shyt out of breh while he down.

Im not really a Will stan but breh does NOT deserve the vitriol, not on THAT level, not on no blk space like the coli.

Its one thing to be concerned, fed up, frustrated and even disgusted by this bullshyt. But thats not what all of this is here.
I definitely agree with this as well. Some posters in here are a little too exited about this. If this was Will putting Jada on blast like this. The world would be canceling him everywhere. I just can't be proud seeing a black man being ran thru in the media by his wife he's known for 20 plus yrs. With how much effort he has put into his career and image just to throw it down the drain for her is crazy.
I'm not saying he's completely innocent in all this because he enables this behavior. But it's crazy to see everybody just clowning this dude left and right. It's almost as if people make fun of black men when their relationship fails. Seeing them say weird shyt like he must have some gay secret or he must mess with kids smh. Like wtf why can it just be that his wife doesn't respect him? Why does it has to be some crazy outlandish shyt that happened to justify her narcissistic behavior?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i been over the jada/will drama, never really cared in the first place. always thought that entanglement shyt was a deliberate psyop to distract black folks from the george floyd protests. notice it popped off outta nowhere summer 2020.

this video is inspiring tho. will out here doing him and living life to the fullest well into his 50's. a breh been getting kinda stagnant laely, i need to get out and mix it up

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Take note fellas.

One GOOFFY nikkas “personal exile” is another man’s vacation.

Keep those travel plans to yourselves lest you be put on suicide watch but some random nikka on the coil…Jesus Christ.

:laff:

Nikka exiled hinself from public and personal humiliation....and still be humiliated..and yiu tryijg to spin it as a vacation...:mjlol:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am so sick of this relationship. Break up all fukking ready.

Will is clearly the bigger star here. No one gives a fukk about Jada. I feel like she's only in this relationship for clout at this point. Her divorce settlement will be fat. Let it go sis if dude is that bad.

I want the to be done with it do they can be great alone.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Someone needs to call an intervention on this breh.

Maybe cast him for a new Exorcist flick but with a real priest or something. :pachaha:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Jada going through a mental crisis because she isn't getting the attention she used to get. She out here looking like an alien when she used to be attractive. Thats why she going on random shows talking about random shyt....."ohh you sold crack" :martin: ... "ohh pac proposed to you" :martin: ...."Ohh y'all weren't together since 2018 even though you made a show together talking about bad marriage for life" :martin:

Will did everything he could to save it while she did everything she could to break it :wow:
That’s my thing lol. I know people are saying Will said it in his book but everybody didn’t read that shyt lol. People online reading the book like they’re trying to make us remember shyt. They’re looking super crazy to people who loosely follow them. I mean people were saying Will was taking up for his wife at the Oscars. The problem is their relationship trajectory is all over the place. It’s confusing.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Wait, so the wife fukking her son's friend who was having mental health issues, even parading on red carpet with him then going on social media with husband and down playing it with language as "entanglement" was blown outta proportion? :ohhh:

You got it breh/treh or whatever you identify as! :salute:
Don't be obtuse, i said i was on her side meaning social media overrode the "Jada is a villain" schtick. That shyt couldve died down after a week but she became the joke of the year which led to her being blamed for forcing will to slap chris. It was never that serious

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
You talking about the response to her having sexual relations with her son's friend for 4 years was overblown? I wonder, if Will had did something like that with his daughter's friend, would you consider a similar response overblown?
Yes the fukk it was and yes i would have

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly people think Will at this point cares about Jada like that. Looks like he on his passport bros shyt travelling around the world probably smashing the baddest bytches lowkey while everyone worried about his marriage. Let Jada self destruct on her own terms.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The projection is real

:mjlol:

If you gonna go out your way to not give a damn what the internet thinks of you, doing worldly ass shyt like drinking the waters of lake Minnetonka is a damn good start. He basically on his MJ just leave me alone world tour doing rich nikka shyt

:ehh: