Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm sorry if this was posted but this one kills me
you can tell she was really feeling herself when she was saying this :laff:

Next she gon say is she lent Harry-O the money that he then gave to Suge to start Death Row so they could one day sign Pac

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Did they pull Jaden out of a trashcan? :deadrose:
Probably
full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Goofy nikka crying inside....went into personal exile from his country of origin...but he "unbothered"

Take note fellas.

One GOOFFY nikkas “personal exile” is another man’s vacation.

Keep those travel plans to yourselves lest you be put on suicide watch but some random nikka on the coil…Jesus Christ.

:laff:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think Jada hates Will and wants him to divorce her

But he's the type of guy to put his all in all when it comes to certain parts of his life especially his marriage

So to divorce again after investing all that time and those compromises is a no-no for him, also may not have a prenup

So they'll be separated but divorce may be something that's too hard for Will to live with

Now that the cat's out of the bag, they might as well be divorced in the public's eyes
Yep he must have some prenuptiual clause where she doesn’t get shyt if she files papers

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They separated in 2016.
2016 is the year Jada met and started fukking August.
Will insists he never gave his blessings to August like he claimed to Angela Yes.
Could it be that the separation was caused by Jada fukking August without getting Will's permission, and thus 'cheating' on him?. :jbhmm:
i think he said it from a women's rights perspective lol as in "only jada can give her blessing to another man" or whatever, not me.

But August said he talked to Will beforehand and i believe him. They are in a open marriage

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Maybe people will stop trying to project their despair and insecurities on to him at some point. A lot of nikkas wanna see him with his forehead balled up or imagine him getting beat over the head with a newspaper by Jada. If you read his book, he BEEN said the same shyt she's saying.

Cry your own tears, stop trying to regulate that mans emtions.
They just want him to pay for the smack heard around the world. They feel like he got off too easy.