Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You defend your ex wife’s pride, and she thinks it’s a skit. Will Smith is a motherfukking fakkit and a joke of a man

all that defending shyt is stupid in 2023. Call the Cops or Sue if shyt that bad. Being a "traditional" Crash Dummy in a modern society is idiotic.

Daps
i know people are used to toxic break ups but just because you not fukking someone no more doesn't necessarily have mean you dont love them or wont ride for them.

me personally, if i fukked with you at one point them im fukking with you real bad probably for life unless we crashed out at some point. i can imagine it's even more so if that's your kids parent too.

(to the people saying why did will slap chris over the joke)

now would i slap someone? no, i haven't hit someone since middle school.... but i would at least say something

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
will-smith-yes-8fz9udjeptq0tdlo.gif
This look even worse in hindsight.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moral of this Will Smith and Jada marriage is simple. NEVER DATE DOWN. That's where Will Smith went wrong

He should have stayed with his first wife

I remember Jada talking about she let Will go on vacations ALONE with his ex wife acting like it was normal. No man is going on trips with an ex wife unless it’s a family outing and kids are involved. Them being separated makes a lot of sense now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's actually growing her hair out. I thought she was supposed to have a serious medical condition. :snoop:

1csl0Zq.png

Bro gotta leave for his sake.
I have had the same alopecia she has. Doesn't mean you can't grow hair. You get random bald patches that come come and go. If you get it often enough it becomes like a permanent hair thinning. But you can still grow hair. It's not male pattern baldness and the biggest difference is it is often temporary. Rarely permanent

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Posters keep focusing on money when it's the least of issues with a Will/Jada divorce. She knows all his secrets that's been open knowledge in Hollywood all these years and the moment his team tries to make her sign an NDA as part of the divorce settlement, she's going to run to the media and get them on her side.

As much as the media loves Will, they love gossip more and a Jada interview is ratings gold. As weird as it is to say it, he may have more control over her while still legally being married than if they were to divorce.