Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Every time this broad shows up she’s on some bs.

Just straight up ruining a Black icon for a smidgen of attention.
THIS. Let's not forget that Will released a book a couple years ago. And while we had some Coli threads about him revealing ehh stuff about himself...he was only talking about himself. He wasn't disrespecting or revealing shyt about his wife or family. Because for all his faults he respects them. Every headline this woman has is her tearing Will down.

I remember an interview a long ass time ago where Will said divorce scares him because it means your marriage failed, and he doesn't want to go through that. So of course this insufferable bytch rushes out the gate to use that word, despite them not being divorced. This is the bed he chose though. I hope other men take note and avoid similar traps. She hasn't had a career in a long time, and the only time she's relevant is when she's attacking her husband.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Will was one of my idols growing up man, legend in 2 games, one of the coolest people on the planet...and we're from the same neighborhood. Jazzy Jeff, literally was raised 2 blocks from where I grew up.

I hate to see him go out like this. I've been played by women something serious in my life too, and after a certain point, you have to cut and go. I'd sooner break her off with $250MM's before I put up with this. Short of him killing someone or being a pedo, there's no reason to stay.

She don't respect you my guy...you have nothing, NOTHING, when your woman don't respect you. Kids seemingly don't respect him. Dude is still relatively young and somehow still has a career and respect in the industry. Just bail before all of that gets shredded, and you're old with absolutely no legacy left.

the wildest thing is Jada is a failed actress/BET Original Movie at best in the grand scheme of things and literally just using her leverage based on how marriage works in this country to dominate Will to feel some sort of power.

After Will's first marriage it literally made zero sense for him to get legally married again lol.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He’s gotta move on and let her go. She doesn’t respect him, and doesn’t love him like that. He don’t want the stain of a failed marriage, but this is over.

It’s going to cost him a pretty penny, but he’s got to officially end this thing. Out here crashing out tryna get the girl to love you like before.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
She's actually growing her hair out. I thought she was supposed to have a serious medical condition. :snoop:

1csl0Zq.png

Bro gotta leave for his sake.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah will must have done something heinous that she has over him.

Video of him fukkin a kid, hit and run murder something. Thats the only explenation for why he hasn't just divorced her
What's wrong with you man? Get some help.. :what:

Before Jada was running around with August will was publicly associated with Margot Robbie, this could be as simple as a scorned hoes retaliation. It's crazy that this isn't at all a consideration for people. Everyone jumped out the window, lol at the only logical explanations being absurd shyt. Y'all ever cheat on a woman publicly before? He has rumors on him in 2013. It's not a stretch to say it dissolves his marriage. What is is the crazy shyt you concocting.

Last edited: