Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Will was one of my idols growing up man, legend in 2 games, one of the coolest people on the planet...and we're from the same neighborhood. Jazzy Jeff, literally was raised 2 blocks from where I grew up.

I hate to see him go out like this. I've been played by women something serious in my life too, and after a certain point, you have to cut and go. I'd sooner break her off with $250MM's before I put up with this. Short of him killing someone or being a pedo, there's no reason to stay.

She don't respect you my guy...you have nothing, NOTHING, when your woman don't respect you. Kids seemingly don't respect him. Dude is still relatively young and somehow still has a career and respect in the industry. Just bail before all of that gets shredded, and you're old with absolutely no legacy left.

jimbean

Pro
Daps
200w.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

"Jada just don't understand!"

why even tell the world this? She stay trying to embarrass that man. Maybe he did something to her back in the day and this is karma.

But damn, Will been going out terrible lately man

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
she hoed you dawg. its time to cut the bandaid off. she gonna be running your pockets until you're old and grey cause she aint got nothing going on for herself, but it needs to happen.

he might end up like the end of seven pounds over this heaux :damn: