Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You think his family respects this shyt? You think he the only gay nikka in his family or from Philly? His son was talking that gay shyt and hasnt been disowned. But the breadwinner of the entire family gonna get cut off over some dikk? :comeon:
Nikkas say anything :heh:

Imagine disowning the richest and most famous person in your family for being gay :dead:

Idc how homophobic someone is, I doubt they wanna cut themselves off from money and clout :laff:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So he jumped out the window on national television for no reason…. :laff:

which is the most confusing thing about all of this.

if I was him, I would have been done with her YEARS ago. kids grown, and the longer he waits, the more he's gonna have to payout regardless.

why he would want to live a life where he's routinely getting cucked in front of the world is beyond me. :dahell:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
D91rxB.gif

Alright, who did he kill? How many? WHERE ARE THE BODIES WILL? WHAT AREN'T YOU SAYING JADA?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fukk it. As long as that nikka didn’t kill somebody or do gay sh*t, it’s worth it. I’d divorce that hoe immediately.
Those rumors are out there though and she can easily corroborate them especially considering people have always believed that they and Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin were swingers.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. The relationship has been weird for years, it's no secret about their open status, but they keep skirting around it instead of just saying it, the brand taking a hit is one reason.

2. August Alsina was not lying, Will knew and gave his permission for him to hit, where it went left is feelings got involved.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
He probably slapped up Jada or whooped his son too bad one day with bruises and swollen up body. So he probably gotta put up with all of this stuff.

Ain't much else unless he caught a body or something.

Unless he was super wreckless with drugs and sex.... and it could destroy his brand.

Will probably gotta keep things hidden more than his concerns of a failed marriage.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we know the real reason of that slap.
Yup. "Keep my wifes name out your fukkin mouth" aint have nothin to do with Alopecia. That was a "Naw thats still me homey" slap. Now of course the irony is that its clearly not you sir :mjlol:. Will clearly the type to wait fot his ex to get home from a date and attack the nikka. This shyt is only getting worse :snoop: