Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

These kids beyond savages

The most self-snitching nikka in the history of rap by a landslide. Facing 2 murder charges. One of them he described in detail in a song. The other he made a mixtape named after the murder victim with his face on it. They’re including his whole his discography as evidence in trial.

I figured he was a real goon by how garbage his raps were. The rest of them have some rapping talent. When I heard how trash his bars were, I figured he must be a real shooter.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Lol I was thinking about the coli being out of touch when I saw an interview with Foolio and when asked who were his biggest rapping influences and he immediately said Wayne and Eminem. The coli says both are garbage and nobody in the hood has ever played one single Eminem song ever.

On this occasion the coli is right and you’re wrong, no one really listens to Eminem... Of course he got songs that get played and has a couple fans, but generally nikkas that be listening to Eminem like that are weirdos lol

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
On this occasion the coli is right and you’re wrong, no one really listens to Eminem... Of course he got songs that get played and has a couple fans, but generally nikkas that be listening to Eminem like that are weirdos lol
Yeah but there are weirdos in every hood and not everybody in the hood listens to the same shyt all the time.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Round up all these lil self destructive nikkas, drop em in a remote island with some tigers, lions, gators, and hippos then give them all the guns and ammo possible and let them have at it. shyt maybe throw in some cameras and turn it into some hunger games shyt for our entertainment. We’re Practically there already :yeshrug: