Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I done been in damn near all these north side hoods at one point or another. I was always with someone I knew fukking around on the east side though. West side never really was a factor for real. I had a lil spot on 103rd st I was working but besides that everything else was pretty dead. It’s funny seeing nikkas talk about all these hoods and lil parks lol

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dudes like Foolio are why when someone asks me my thoughts on abortion, I tell them I'm pro Abortion. I'm not pro life, I'm not pro choice, nope, I'm pro Abortion. He even looks like a defect. 5-5, malnourished, 135 lbs, SMH.
Lol he’s actually like 6’2”.

He’s a tall bony scarecrow motherfukker.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I done been in damn near all these north side hoods at one point or another. I was always with someone I knew fukking around on the east side though. West side never really was a factor for real. I had a lil spot on 103rd st I was working but besides that everything else was pretty dead. It’s funny seeing nikkas talk about all these hoods and lil parks lol
The youngins have made their own nicknames for all those hoods. They’re on that Chicago shyt heavy.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The youngins have made their own nicknames for all those hoods. They’re on that Chicago shyt heavy.

Oh yeah I’m sure I’m completely out the loop. The hoods had nicknames but for the most part nikkas used to just be like I’m off moncrief, or 45th lol. Just calling the apartments by they name or the street like Justina or 103rd, or Bert Rd, or out east. I remember some apartments was called Sin City though. That shyt was like a little hood. I know they used to call Myrtle, Murder Ave. Then I lived on 10th and they called that shyt the numbers or something cause all the streets had numbers and the other side was called the presidents. That was off Lem Turner somewhere. But I’m sure shyt totally different now

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Oh yeah I’m sure I’m completely out the loop. The hoods had nicknames but for the most part nikkas used to just be like I’m off moncrief, or 45th lol. Just calling the apartments by they name or the street like Justina or 103rd, or Bert Rd, or out east. I remember some apartments was called Sin City though. That shyt was like a little hood. I know they used to call Myrtle, Murder Ave. Then I lived on 10th and they called that shyt the numbers or something cause all the streets had numbers and the other side was called the presidents. That was off Lem Turner somewhere. But I’m sure shyt totally different now
Yeah my ex-wife lived in sin city...Oak Hammock apartments. Sin city is actually a pretty large mostly white trash section of Arlington full of trailers with confederate flags hidden between Atlantic and Arlington Expressway. There’s a couple of apartment complexes in the back that’s all Black people though. You were in one of them.

I used to be on Justina a lot back in the days when I first moved there. Not on any illegal shyt I just had friends who lived there. That shyt’s a big ass trap though. And it’s gotten worse now than it was back then.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Jacksonville have large gangs like bloods crips GDs etc or is it just independent neighborhood clicks and crews

Asking for a friend
full