Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Yoooooooo why I woke up randomly singing this shyt :mjgrin:

Now I'm smokin 23---eeeeeeeeehhhhhh
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Hopefully Foolio don’t end up like General Cornrow

:sadcam:
Foolio been shot more than once and lived.

“I was lurking on his page and I caught him lacking in Houston, we let off shots he got shot and went live I went live like fukk man that bytch ain’t die”-Fast Money Goon on Who I Smoke

That’s the most recent one.

His dad and brother got killed. His mom and his girl got shot and his partners in the ground are in the double digits.

I think when you’re around that much death and violence at an early age it’s just normal and desensitizes you.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
This genre is pushing the line on 90's horrorcore like brotha lynch and xraided except they actually out there active in them streets...nothing productive is coming from this shyt .....where is the balance? :patrice:

Edit...I listened to that shyt back in the day can't be a hypocrite :flabbynsick: .. but damn watching these kids move so destructively in 2021 is sad ...you think the genre of hip hop would have evolved into into some pro black message over dope beats especially considering our current reality in this country....its mind numbing where we are honestly :snoop:

Last edited:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is bad but you old nikkas acting like it wasn’t just as bad or even worse when y’all was coming up

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This genre is pushing the line on 90's horrorcore like brotha lynch and xraided except they actually out there active in them streets...nothing productive is coming from this shyt .....where is the balance? :patrice:

Edit...I listened to that shyt back in the day can't be a hypocrite :flabbynsick: .. but damn watching these kids move so destructively in 2021 is sad ...you think the genre of hip hop would have evolved into into some pro black message over dope beats especially considering our current reality in this country....its mind numbing where we are honestly :snoop:
XRaided was active af