Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Arrest all of them and let's keep it moving. :yeshrug: Song is on demon time and it brings entertainment. However, we need these kids locked away and reeducated :yeshrug:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
MAN DIS OPP pack HITTING HARD!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN!!! HE KILLED THAT shyt!

GREAT USE OF THAT SAMPLE! Hopefully who ever owns Fantasia masters clears this so it can be on streaming platforms and Foolio can earn some bread!

:dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

Upping the murder rate in Jax! :stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

CG PULLED UP IN DA JEEP MASKED UP WITH NEW .223s!!!!!!

MORE DEAD OPPS! I EXPECT TO SEE SOME GET BACK IN THE STREETS! ENOUGH OF THE WAX DISSIN! BODIES GOTTA DROP

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:
I see why you WOAT.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
When will these fools ever learn that when you do shyt like this, it will only lead to them meeting an early demise?

These rappers are just walking manifestations at this point.

When you have massive media publications like Complex validating this with 15 minute pieces, it’s hard for young men to listen to anyone saying what they’re doing isn’t working.

Massive media knows Black Death sells, so they have no problem shining spotlight on it then can excuse it by saying “this artist is hot right now” :yeshrug: knowing damn well nobody is checking for them for the actual music

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yoooooooo why I woke up randomly singing this shyt :mjgrin:

Now I'm smokin 23---eeeeeeeeehhhhhh
full
i got a strain called Jordan 23. Everytime is smoke it i hit that.....

"Smoking twenty threeeeeeEeeee"

Lord forgive me :snoop:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Round up all these lil self destructive nikkas, drop em in a remote island with some tigers, lions, gators, and hippos then give them all the guns and ammo possible and let them have at it. shyt maybe throw in some cameras and turn it into some hunger games shyt for our entertainment. We’re Practically there already :yeshrug:

A real life Running Man:wow: