Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lol goofy coli folk still pretending black people don’t consume this garbage at a rapid pace. Pathetic
It’s another sign of how out of touch this forum is. Brehs who don’t go outside (even before Covid) and don’t know what’s hot. This shyt is huge with black people (and white people). All this melodic gangsta shyt.

This is the consumption behavior of a brain dead culture that has reached its nadir. It’s a reflection of how bad these communities are doing during the pandemic as well. I really don’t see any reason to believe this gets better. The bottom has fallen out.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Wailing-6.gif

What's this from???

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Oh yeah I’m sure I’m completely out the loop. The hoods had nicknames but for the most part nikkas used to just be like I’m off moncrief, or 45th lol. Just calling the apartments by they name or the street like Justina or 103rd, or Bert Rd, or out east. I remember some apartments was called Sin City though. That shyt was like a little hood. I know they used to call Myrtle, Murder Ave. Then I lived on 10th and they called that shyt the numbers or something cause all the streets had numbers and the other side was called the presidents. That was off Lem Turner somewhere. But I’m sure shyt totally different now

i was just off Myrtle yesterday at a food truck :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It’s another sign of how out of touch this forum is. Brehs who don’t go outside (even before Covid) and don’t know what’s hot. This shyt is huge with black people (and white people). All this melodic gangsta shyt.

This is the consumption behavior of a brain dead culture that has reached its nadir. It’s a reflection of how bad these communities are doing during the pandemic as well. I really don’t see any reason to believe this gets better. The bottom has fallen out.
Lol I was thinking about the coli being out of touch when I saw an interview with Foolio and when asked who were his biggest rapping influences and he immediately said Wayne and Eminem. The coli says both are garbage and nobody in the hood has ever played one single Eminem song ever.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I dont get how its not in direct violation of their rules

if a youtube content creator said he was going to shoot him when he sees him and name dropped it, not subliminal, towards another youtube content creator, their channel would be deleted.

im always confused how this skirts the line of that. Maybe because its licensed as a song it gets around it
it falls under art and it has a different or more lax set of rules on youtube......aka it makes them more money than normal content