Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can this be added to the OP
@Gator Reloaded?

The avg dude on here is not familiar
with the inner workings of street life in
FL
This video is being shared a lot but there’s some inaccuracies in it. Not trying to be a dikk... just saying.

For example, they got the reason for Ace and his bros being hit up in the car wrong. All of these YT summaries do though.

Daps
When you’re at that age, making some moves, you feel invincible. I was that way too at that age. You push shyt further and further. It becomes addicting and exciting. You keep doing crazy shyt and you feel more excitement. You keep going and going until you get arrested or hurt. Some people can get over that invincible stage unscathed, but others die or go to jail. I don’t think it’s that they don’t care if they die, it’s just that they’re living on that crazy edge. I could be wrong though :yeshrug:

I remember that feeling. This is why a young guy needs to have mature men around him for guidance and to help steer him on the right course.

Daps
Who was it on here that said that the pushback against gangster rap in the 90s was justified in retrospect?

That older black folks tried to tell the 90s rappers that kids were growing up influenced by them, but nikkas just called those same older black folk old hating ass bytches and didnt listen to them?

Those chickens have come home to roost.

And this is happening twice as fast due to the internet giving any and everyone a platform.

Yep. Older folks could see where it would eventually lead to and here we are.

Man, something has to be done. I'm ready to bush the entire genre at this point. Its done more harm to our community than benefit