Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The worst part is he’s spoken on how cyclical this is and how he was over it, but the public pressure for him to respond to “Who I Smoke” was too much for him ignore. Social media is the reason behind all of the nonsense
Duck was saying the same things then he just said fukk it and dropped “dead bytches” hopefully this kid doesnt see same fate as Duck after this but...

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Cause these nikkas were like 14 when that happened :mjlol:
I wasn't talking about them specifically, breh.
:unimpressed:

I asked about ANY rapper beefing with other brehs, but who have no smoke for other races who violate/hurt/kill us, too.

Where's that Zimmerman/Geiger/Roof/Chauvin diss record that leads to cacs getting killed?
:jbhmm:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I wasn't talking about them specifically, breh.
:unimpressed:

I asked about ANY rapper beefing with other brehs, but who have no smoke for other races who violate/hurt/kill us, too.

Where's that Zimmerman/Geiger/Roof/Chauvin diss record that leads to cacs getting killed?
:jbhmm:
Their opps are in circumference, these are dudes with police protection you are naming

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

In response to:

Let me take my old ass home...

tumblr_ozd2doG1sm1w0433po1_500.gifv

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
seem like Ace got some buzz why the fucc he wanna fucc his money up and lose his life over dumb sht?

I watched the video on the first page.

Them nikkas out there droppin' bodies lykabih.

When the beef that deep, you know you're on borrowed time. Some people elevate from the hood and some let it consume them. They still at an age where their hoods means more to them than it should.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Someone break this down for me..

So the I smoke losers made a song calling out the names of 3 people they killed..?

And then their friend (friend of the 3 victims) made a song..

Are the 3 people on the photos Foolio’s friends? And how does anybody know that he shot this at his enemy’s grave?