Ja says he would cook MJ

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look breh….. if you wanna go platinum. You gotta apply yourself.

You ain’t going far enough

Also add to your post that Ja is better than Kobe and would’ve cooked him too

Man, forgot about Rex Chapman in my list of 1990s white guards. He had a little Tyler Herro in him, probably would have made an all-star game if not for injuries.

Hung 39 points on 12-17 shooting against MJ in that video and backed him down with trash talk too. That gave those '96 Bulls one of their ten losses on the season.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:patrice:

Not a reach :yeshrug:
I am watching the Feb 14 1997 game v. The Hawks. Tyrone Corbin no dribbling ass blew pass MJ and Smitty was constantly beating MJ off the dribble.

Ja would destroy the Bulls defensive integrity but that's what most top 25 players in today's NBA is capable of. They are generational offensive talents. This league is in great hands in part due to Jordan

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MJ got cooked by fukking Mark Price and dudes are acting like Ja couldn’t do anything to him. :dead:

Pricey.jpg

Mark Price would cook Ja too while we’re at it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I assumed Ja is talking about a game, 5-on-5 basketball. Throughout the course of a game Ja would smoke MJ that’s what I got out of it.

If it’s one-on-one than Jordan would win the majority of the time but Ja could also beat him. NBA players are pretty much unstoppable one-on-one. In fact it’s possible Ja and Jordan could both lose in a hypothetical one-on-one game against much lesser players.

For example De’Anthony Melton could beat Ja in a one-on-one game any given day in practice.
It's not even diminishing MJ to say Ja would cook him...dude's 6'6 he don't have the lateral quickness to keep up with a player like Ja.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's not even diminishing MJ to say Ja would cook him...dude's 6'6 he don't have the lateral quickness to keep up with a player like Ja.
shyt, he struggled with Steve Smith and Mitch Richmond. MJ has lateral quickness but he don't like to move his feet much on D in man 2 man situations. He's constantly flat footed on D. When he does get in position, he does a pretty damn good job. His length and hand size really helps plus he has elite hands. But the energy wanes on that end of the court for him. I always laugh when idiots talk about his defensive prowess.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
I guess don’t understand the question

Because these only irritate me ,

Do people mean if Jordan was born in the 90s?

Or are we sending Ja back in time ?