Ja says he would cook MJ

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude will struggle to get double digits in points in 10 straight games against MJ if MJ locked in on him in all those games. And MJ will drop 40-50 at will on the oppossing end. This nikka tripping

I have a game on my channel from the 1986/87 season when Jordan averaged 37. MJ locked down this dude and dropped 61 at the other end:

You're such a shytty hack liar. :russ:

Dantley in 1987 was aging, missed the all-star game for the first time in years and averaged 21.5ppg on 53% shooting.

In the game you're talking about.....Dantley scored 32 points on 13-20 shooting.

So a past-his-prime Dantley scored 10 points MORE than his season average and on 65% shooting, and you claimed MJ locked him down. :laff:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You would never see/hear the new gen say this about Kobe :sas2:
Kobe has more epxeircne guarding modern day combo guards :manny:

From Tmac to Wade to Kyrie, etc.

Kobe skillwise could be better than Jordan tbh

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jordan was 35 years old in these clips vs AI . Imagine what 24 year old DPOTY Jordan would do

Why yall like posting a cut clip all of the time? Post the entire game and see his defense for yourself possession by possession. His stans are so scared to watch MJ play as it might disspell the mythological image they have placed on him as fans.

Daps
Why yall like posting a cut clip all of the time? Post the entire game and see his defense for yourself possession by possession. His stans are so scared to watch MJ play as it might disspell the mythological image they have placed on him as fans.
I have a Jordan channel with more than 300 games. Tf you talking about? :mjtf: I don't need to post shyt. I think I know more about what he could do defensively than you do :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have a Jordan channel with more than 300 games. Tf you talking about? :mjtf: I don't need to post shyt. I think I know more about what he could do defensively than you do :mjlol:
Post the games breh. We can break that shyt down possession by possession

It really isn't that hard. This ain't the 2005 days the internet where you can say shyt and have no receipts. We got receipts in 2022

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Curry would feast in this era, goddamn.

The 2016 warriors would beat those Bulls teams in 5 or 6.
It's so unfair to compare eras. Steph spent millions in training and nutrition. That shyt wasn't even a thought in 1997. In fact, teams were still working out as local gyms like Golds. All of the shyt we have today is because of the growth of the game.

What I don't like is idiot MJ stans acting like he was this unquestionable GOAT when I watched most of his games. He's not. He's in the conversation but his gametape has a lot of question marks. The stock hunting of Westbrook on D, I see in MJs game. MJ is special. The body. He got a lot of things most NBA players never had but he has holes in his game. Quite a bit.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kobe has more epxeircne guarding modern day combo guards :manny:

From Tmac to Wade to Kyrie, etc.

Kobe skillwise could be better than Jordan tbh

Still didn't lock them down either though. Can you name a single playoff series where he locked down the other team's star player?

Penny had no trouble putting up numbers in 2000 WCSF.

Steve Smith was hot all series in the 2000 WCF.

Miller and J-Rose both went off repeatedly in 2000 Finals.

Smith had no problem scoring in 2001 playoffs either.

He had to be taken off Iverson in the 2001 Finals cause he couldn't stop him.

Bibby was a beast in the 2002 WCF.

Kidd had a huge series in the 2002 Finals.

Troy Hudson of all people put up 24ppg against him in 2003.

Stevie Franchise got better than usual numbers in 2004.

Sprewell got his same as he always does in 2004.

Billups and Hamilton both had no problem in 2004.

Nash and Barbosa were both burning nets in 2006.

Barbosa put up 21ppg off the bench in 2007 while Nash did his thing on autopilot.

Deron Williams put up huge numbers in 2008.

Ray and Pierce both lit shyt up in 2008 Finals.

After that they mostly started hiding Kobe and using other players to defend the opponent's main scoring option.

I legit can't think of a single playoff series in his career where Kobe was matched up against the other team's star perimeter player and significantly limited him.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dude will struggle to get double digits in points in 10 straight games against MJ if MJ locked in on him in all those games. And MJ will drop 40-50 at will on the oppossing end. This nikka tripping

I have a game on my channel from the 1986/87 season when Jordan averaged 37. MJ locked down this dude and dropped 61 at the other end:

Which is saying something as Dantley had an elite jumpshot.