Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Ja daddy Tee be on the sideline cheesing with rappers like he a part their group, nikka to busy wanting to be a member of Yo Gotti CMG crew to be a parent.

Ja probably be tucking him in bed at night :mjlol:

MV5BZDljZTJiZGQtYWViMC00OWI0LWFiMjYtODZhNjhjMjdkY2JhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I remember when Ja got drafted and he and his pops embraced for a long time. I remember most everyone thought it was a good look to see black fathers get some shine that draft. Never thought we’d be at this point right now with him.
Really?

Tee Morant looked like an extra from Harlem Nights or Malcolm X in that fake ass zoot suit he had on I knew from the gate that they was some bamma ass nikkas :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ja daddy Tee be on the sideline cheesing with rappers like he a part their group. nikka to busy wanting to be a member of Yo Gotti CMG crew to be a parent.

Ja probably be tucking him in bed at night :mjlol:

MV5BZDljZTJiZGQtYWViMC00OWI0LWFiMjYtODZhNjhjMjdkY2JhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

One of the most genius ideas ever put on film.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Owner might need to step in and have a chat with him personally :yeshrug:

But the Grizz need to step up their game too. Letting nikkaz shoot dice on the fukkin sideline for clout? They wonder why Ja out here looking like a clown on IG Live
nikkas here were acting like I was overreacting about that dice shooting tomfoolery. That shyts a terrible look. It’s the fukking NBA. Act like you been somewhere before goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.