Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Says it makes you appreciate the kobe's and lebron's who never had a scandal.
Kobe had scandal tho.. But its one of the reasons I mentioned the high level of respect I have for Lebron. Dude been on magazine covers since 16, grew up in hood with single mom and dude been a model athlete who put his boys on and just was about business. GRew up the target of 24 hour news cycle and the worst he did was get him and his boys a "college experience" by going to miami for a few years.. You cant draw them up any better honestly

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Considering the context no. I have cousins his age, they do the same stupid shyt. I can guarantee none of them would want to bust their guns but they all have them and live in the burbs. As stupid as this shyt looks, it's honestly a generational thing. Posing with guns is considered cool and a rite of passage, doesn't mean your about that life though.
I got cousins that age also, it invites a certain type of energy most dont want. If you posting online and shyt, they might not realize it or downplaying it but dudes who ARE about that dont give a fukk if they not.. You want to act like you bout that life you will get the perks that come along with it and its nothing nice.. And :snoop: rite of passage to showing guns on social media..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This dude putting the grizz in an awful situation.

He’s the franchise player so they REALLY can’t do anything to him, there is too much money on the line. But at the same time they gotta do something because nikka is an idiot.

Owner might need to step in and have a chat with him personally :yeshrug:

But the Grizz need to step up their game too. Letting nikkaz shoot dice on the fukkin sideline for clout? They wonder why Ja out here looking like a clown on IG Live

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You chose to ignore the entirety of the statement. I didn’t say ANYTHING close to what you posted. In fact, I said the opposite.

Just say you want black folks to pick up their pants and cut their hair and everything will be all good.
I apologize for not acknowledging the rest of your comment, BUT you said that you felt Ja was in the wrong and that he should suffer consequences. And you dismissed others and their reasons for why they thought he was wrong and should suffer consequences.

Yours is the only opinion that's valid?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This dude putting the grizz in an awful situation.

He’s the franchise player so they REALLY can’t do anything to him, there is too much money on the line. But at the same time they gotta do something because nikka is an idiot.
They can do something about it, they can bush him for good and void his contract... honestly they are a better team without him... That will send a message to current and future players leave that bullshyt in the hood and be a professional.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I knew he was a clown when he was trolling his critics and the commissioner with the whole “It’s a parade in my city” shyt he was doin after the suspension

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Considering the context no. I have cousins his age, they do the same stupid shyt. I can guarantee none of them would want to bust their guns but they all have them and live in the burbs. As stupid as this shyt looks, it's honestly a generational thing. Posing with guns is considered cool and a rite of passage, doesn't mean your about that life though.
Your cousins play in the NBA and have max contracts?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“its not Ja friends, its Ja”

i say its both :camby: if you a 80s or early 90s baby then you know what i mean when i say: you know better than to walk up on certain nikkas and be recording them

so if thats yo friend and you know hes engaging in activity thats detrimental, why tf is you recording nikka :dahell:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owner might need to step in and have a chat with him personally :yeshrug:

But the Grizz need to step up their game too. Letting nikkaz shoot dice on the fukkin sideline for clout? They wonder why Ja out here looking like a clown on IG Live

:francis:

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.