Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I disagree that this won't be a Gilbert Arenas type suspension because it wasn't in a locker room. This is his second offense. He went to rehab and met with the commissioner last time. To do this again, less than half a year later, is such an obscene display of stupidity that the hammer has to come down hard.

We're at a point where the conversation has to go beyond basketball. This dude has to change his life around before he loses everything - including, potentially his own life. When you're hanging around with goons and guns there's no telling what can happen. You don't know who your goons are beefing with and can easily get shot up just for being in the same car as them. I'd suspend him for the entire season/playoffs. And make it clear that a third infraction of any type would mean he's out the league for good.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t have it in me to click, but I hope Hollywood made sure it matches the blazer.

Can you imagine the jokes and fukkery if Mugler (:mjlol: ) turned on and backstabbed Shannon tellin him to come out the closet. :laff:

Black Twitter and Social Media would fukkin

nuclear-explosion-slow-motion-unqdb9ho1992lida.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
“its not Ja friends, its Ja”

i say its both :camby: if you a 80s or early 90s baby then you know what i mean when i say: you know better than to walk up on certain nikkas and be recording them

so if thats yo friend and you know hes engaging in activity thats detrimental, why tf is you recording nikka :dahell:
ok, well these are late 90's/00's babies who live in front of cameras, a very different generation :skip:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t get why the nba and social media can police the lives of young men some basically still “kids”

It’s like you can’t show yourself having fun or make any life mistakes these days

Yet Dennis Rodman gets multiple TV series celebrating his 90s antics

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I just don’t get why the nba and social media can police the lives of young men some basically still “kids”

It’s like you can’t show yourself having fun or make any life mistakes these days

23 isn’t a kid breh. By any stretch. Especially when you’re talking about someone that’s already a father.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

It's about the business and bottom line.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

How many of Rodman's antics involved threatening people and gunplay?

There are more Rodman-like party boys today than there were when he was playing, and they are not getting hassle from people like that

Status
Not open for further replies.