Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Considering the context no. I have cousins his age, they do the same stupid shyt. I can guarantee none of them would want to bust their guns but they all have them and live in the burbs. As stupid as this shyt looks, it's honestly a generational thing. Posing with guns is considered cool and a rite of passage, doesn't mean your about that life though.
Negged for defending stupidity

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Perk just said it perfectly on First Take:

"Ja, the NBA dont need you."

We are all lucky enough to witness Jordan, Bron, Kobe, Steph, etc, but the league has/will go on long after they retire. All those players I mentioned, took advantage of their talents. Ja is on the wrong path right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I need a few more drops of those Ja 1s before they send him out to pasture :snoop:
You minus well cop now, shyts about to be collector's item with the way he's been acting.

SMH

WTF IS TEE MORANT DOING?

:devil:
:evil:

Not a damn thing since Ja the money maker. Time to step up and check dat nikka even if he "cuts" you off. Be his fukkin father and not his flunky.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Perk just said it perfectly on First Take:

"Ja, the NBA dont need you."

We are all lucky enough to witness Jordan, Bron, Kobe, Steph, etc, but the league has/will go on long after they retire. All those players I mentioned, took advantage of their talents. Ja is on the wrong path right now.

Even AI had to fall back and get it together. nikkaz think they entitled to be in the NBA.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Apparently the same guy who has been banned from the Memphis arena is the one who caught him on Instagram live with the gun.

Everybody says Ja need better friends around him.. but what if HE is the bad one that THEY need to stay away from? :ohhh:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony..

@ this rate "NBA Youngboy" mite have the "NBA" next 2 his name longer then Ja Moront does,

if Blood kan't Get Right ..

Status
Not open for further replies.