Supporter
Daps
PXL-20230512-152000930-1.jpg

just saw these in walmart

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can do something about it, they can bush him for good and void his contract... honestly they are a better team without him... That will send a message to current and future players leave that bullshyt in the hood and be a professional.
It’s going to take a lot more than this for them to part ways with him. And if they did most of the league will be trying to pick him up the next day.

I agree that he needs a severe punishment at this point. They need to hurt his pockets significantly in order for him to learn his lesson. But I don’t see the grizz doing that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s going to take a lot more than this for them to part ways with him. And if they did most of the league will be trying to pick him up the next day.

I agree that he needs a severe punishment at this point. They need to hurt his pockets significantly in order for him to learn his lesson. But I don’t see the grizz doing that.
Grizz don't have to. League will. He lucky Stern ain't here.

*Ja sitting in chair outside David Stern's Office*

scared.gif

Stern woulda been on his Alonzo Harris when Ja walked into his office. :mjlol:

ok-training-day.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PXL-20230512-152000930-1.jpg

just saw these in walmart
Oh boy
People gonna go crazy with these on Twitter
The ideas already in my head to put a gun Ja's hand and have cookies in the case be filled with clips, bullets, guns, etc. :heh:
Internet warped my mind I'm imagining photoshops before anyone even makes them :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.