Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
At this point NBA Youngboy maybe the only person who can get through Ja and thats sad itself :francis:
LOL at NBA Youngboy on some
giphy.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the impression that you don't believe that there are Black people who stand against nonsense, and the promotion of nonsense. Or that they shouldn't voice those opinions publicly.

My Father taught me to think and speak for myself. "On Code" to me is YTer speak, and a crutch for dudes to be followers and not say what they think.
You chose to ignore the entirety of the statement. I didn’t say ANYTHING close to what you posted. In fact, I said the opposite.

Just say you want black folks to pick up their pants and cut their hair and everything will be all good.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They don't need the bad publicity, he's costing them money at the end of the day.
I think they suspend him, but not cut him altogether. Fortunately for them, his line is still relatively new and likely don’t have many color ways in production yet.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t think dancing and pointing a deadly weapon at yourself is wrong?

This is An incredible opinion.
Considering the context no. I have cousins his age, they do the same stupid shyt. I can guarantee none of them would want to bust their guns but they all have them and live in the burbs. As stupid as this shyt looks, it's honestly a generational thing. Posing with guns is considered cool and a rite of passage, doesn't mean your about that life though.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think they suspend him, but not cut him altogether. Fortunately for them, his line is still relatively new and likely don’t have many color ways in production yet.

Hope so, but i won't be surprised if some of his endorsements don't tolerate this behavior. He has to be smart about how he moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.