Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I agree he felt a sense of responsibility to add context to the situation without defending him at the same time.

There should be an “on code” response when it’s required. Many times it isn’t. I don’t believe in what Ja did and he needs to be punished. The handwringing, thug culture talk is just overboard because it plays into white people’s demonization of us, further allowing us to be killed innocently.

Compare this response to the flat out support received by Kyle Rittenhouse for actually using a gun to kill unarmed people. Their code kept him out of prison, while were trying to lock up and throw the key away on Ja Morant.

I get the impression that you don't believe that there are Black people who stand against nonsense, and the promotion of nonsense. Or that they shouldn't voice those opinions publicly.

My Father taught me to think and speak for myself. "On Code" to me is YTer speak, and a crutch for dudes to be followers and not say what they think.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ja can’t be defended but the idea that he’s acting out because of rap music is dumb

Yeah, it's just purely coincidental that the driver pointed a finger gun while the rapper on the song they were listening to mentions killing n*ggas which is then followed by Ja brandishing his own weapon.

UNCLE JAM

Pro
Daps
Yeah Jalen had a terrible take and it’s one of the few times I actually agreed with SAS when he checked him.

Since this story really broke over the weekend, I imagine today there will be a ton of negative articles on him and the NBA.

The league will send a strong message with a lengthy suspension but I feel this will be the normal for Ja. I don’t believe a suspension will change anything unless someone gets thru to him. Seems his dad is living his 2nd childhood.

Yeah I was disappointed in Jalen's take,I was like really?:snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Naw, this ain’t his boys fault.

Ja knew he was recording. Ja was all up in the camera on purpose performing.

His friend didn’t expect his dumb ass to up the pistol, which is why he moved the camera off him real quick. Ja was just fine with flashing the pistol on camera again.

Dude is just a dumbass. Nobody can save him from his dumbass self.

True.

They just gotta know though to not turn on IG Live with him around because it never ends well.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Put Ja's head on the soldier at the end @3Rivers :mjlol:

ActualFavorableDuckling-size_restricted.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, it's just purely coincidental that the driver pointed a finger gun while the rapper on the song they were listening to mentions killing n*ggas which is then followed by Ja brandishing his own weapon.
Everyone in the nba is listening to the same music why is there only 1 player flashing guns on camera?

How come no one flashed the blick here:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everyone in the nba is listening to the same music why is there only 1 player flashing guns on camera?

How come no one flashed the blick here:jbhmm:

it's his continued history of fukkery over the last year and a half that has him in the position he's in.

Threatening to pull the strap on a kid at his crib
his momma calling him to pull up with his homies to the shoe store
The Indiana bus clownery
the shyt in Colorado (who's gun was it Ja? :mjlol: )
Now This? AFTER you just got suspended for something similar?

We gotta stop making excuses for stupidity. If homie wants to lose it all being a dumbass, oh well. :yeshrug:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I find this particular paragraph interesting. You said Ja wasn't hunting (a practical act) or protecting himself (a practical act) then proceed to say he was doing a bunch of abstract things. Ja wasn't hunting. He wasn't protecting himself. He was dancing with a gun. What do all 3 of these acts have in common? None are inherently wrong. Society only deems one of these as wrong despite them all being the exact same thing at the end of the day. One just looks way worse than the others but that's because of the demographics of those looking.
You don’t think dancing and pointing a deadly weapon at yourself is wrong?

This is An incredible opinion.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reality is gonna set in when he losses all his endorsements. He doesn’t look like a role model after this. Get caught 2 times waving pistols in the air plus he has a kid to take care of looks bad. His immaturity will be his downfall.

There's a board meeting this morning at Nike Headquarters with his agent on the line. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.