Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yes, context matters. How old are you and these other Ja defenders? It's like yall lack BASIC common sense, and the shyt is bewildering. But I guess when you're raised on that 'fukk the rules' mentality, Ja's behavior seems perfectly acceptable.

Compare hunting to looking like you about to rob a convenience store brehs

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
I don't have an issue with what he did since it's the off season.

The NBA is going to get in his ass though since he is a star player.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm shocked how many people on here actually think there's not a code of conduct that doesn't apply to employees.

There is a reason why people get fired off the clock when they act the fool at a baseball basketball, hockey or football game once they are identified.

You don't get the luxury of not being a face of the organization you represent just because you're not on the field of play.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Uncle Tom Wilbon is doing too much as usual. He was the main one talking about Kyrie shouldn’t be in the league. He’s a Talented Tenth, respectability politics guy.
Being the league is a privilege and not a right so he isn't necessarily wrong on that point. It's a lot of players that would love to be in Ja and Kyrie's position to be fukking it up over dumb shyt.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jalen Rose sounded like a idiot

And u can tell Jalen lives life on what others might think of him and trying to be cool with that “ u have to remember ja is only 23 years old and if people saw what I did when I was 23”:camby:

No fool… this is the second time Ja got caught with a gun on camera and this nikka continuing to try to be something he’s not like Chris brown…it’s like these dudes suffer from not want to being label as corny, lame and want tha streets cred on “ the hood loves me, I’m good anywhere shyt”
Yeah Jalen had a terrible take and it’s one of the few times I actually agreed with SAS when he checked him.

Since this story really broke over the weekend, I imagine today there will be a ton of negative articles on him and the NBA.

The league will send a strong message with a lengthy suspension but I feel this will be the normal for Ja. I don’t believe a suspension will change anything unless someone gets thru to him. Seems his dad is living his 2nd childhood.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I just wish one time when celebrities come back to the hood they are injecting money or their time into doing something positive like buying up a couple blocks and remodeling homes for local residents. Make the hood a place for everyone not a place to escape from and used as back drop to bolster your street cred.

Fixing up houses doesn’t help anything if the people in them don’t take ownership and keep them up. That’s the issue, the community needs ownership. People need the ability to work and own their community, that way people are more likely to want to keep things up, making more people want to come, live, and invest.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I like Jalen Rose, but I got the impression during the pregame that he felt he had to be the one copping pleas for Ja.
Just interviewed him weeks ago about the last incident. Exact same thing happens again and Jalen is talking that "he's just 23 years old, I made mistakes at that age too" stuff.

He seemed to be pandering.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Why does he always have a gun on him?
FqZm1WzWwAAWKhT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.