Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Dumbass nikkas in here asking "why do they need to suspend him, he's allowed to have a gun"...

Ok dumbasses... Go on social media, flash some guns or start waving around a knife and see how long it takes for your boss or supervisor to call you up and say don't bother coming in tomorrow. Simple as that.. this man's employed by the NBA, follow NBA rules..

You wanna be street, go be in the street

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You gotta make a statement and also send a message culturally. This is a cultural problem. This ‘gang gang’ throw up C’s and ‘snot em out’ and all this goofy shyt. These youngins are fascinated with the streets. You can’t control how degenerate the culture is. But you can scare the living shyt out of them to do it again

Suspend him for the year

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
At this point I truly don’t believe there is a nice part of Memphis. All the areas you thought were nice are getting shot up. They don’t even have a non-hood shopping mall or area anymore since they ran Oak Court into the ground and acting a fool at Wolfchase on the regular.

Detroit has nice suburban areas like Novi you can escape to. Memphis doesn’t have that.

I never said which was worse or not but when I was in Memphis the downtown area was nice and safe. I can’t say the same at all about most Memphis neighborhoods, shyt just as grimey like St. Louis and Baltimore. I’d definitely rather be in Chicago than Memphis no offense.

:duck:
Dog, Novi is like 40 minutes away, that’s the country. A black face will stick out like a sore thumb out there.

He has no idea what he is talking about. I’m from Atlanta but been there twice . I love Memphis people. But that shyt hood as fukk. A lot of poverty and hella dangerous. I been to Detroit too. Both just as bad. No point comparing. So i don’t know what he talking about. When you live somewhere you always feel like it’s worse, cuz you know it inside and out

I have no idea what I’m talking about or you just don’t know what I’m talking about? Make up your mind son. :hmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it involves an element that’s associated with being Black then it’s punishable, if it involves an element that’s associated with white then it’s encouraged.
When did flashing a fukking gun in front a camera like and a$$hole become a symbol of Blackness. Is this how far we have come? You associate that shyt with the culture?

This Generation is truly lost

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass nikkas in here asking "why do they need to suspend him, he's allowed to have a gun"...

Ok dumbasses... Go on social media, flash some guns or start waving around a knife and see how long it takes for your boss or supervisor to call you up and say don't bother coming in tomorrow. Simple as that.. this man's employed by the NBA, follow NBA rules..

You wanna be street, go be in the street
Coli Brehs are their own bosses and have multiple successful enterprises.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Depending on the length of the suspension, I would imagine that the NBPA would step in and try to appeal. I guess the question would be will other players speak up to defend him or rightfully sit this one.
Appeal what?? This nikka went to talk to the commissioner face to face and promised him he wouldn't do it again and sat in front of Jalen Rose giving him those soft ball questions and not even 2 months later he back in the same shyt

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Jalen Rose sounded like a idiot

And u can tell Jalen lives life on what others might think of him and trying to be cool with that “ u have to remember ja is only 23 years old and if people saw what I did when I was 23”:camby:

No fool… this is the second time Ja got caught with a gun on camera and this nikka continuing to try to be something he’s not like Chris brown…it’s like these dudes suffer from not want to being label as corny, lame and want tha streets cred on “ the hood loves me, I’m good anywhere shyt”

Status
Not open for further replies.