Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fans love Ja so much we don't want him to do something worse than what he already has because then when that crazy moment happens, we're all gonna wonder why we didn't do shyt to stop it.

nikka no... Ain't no man with a father wondering "omg why didn't we stop Ja from doing ABC".. he's a grown ass man who can earn his bread and piss it away...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Appeal what?? This nikka went to talk to the commissioner face to face and promised him he wouldn't do it again and sat in front of Jalen Rose giving him those soft ball questions and not even 2 months later he back in the same shyt
So what? The NBPA has the right to appeal the length of the supspension. I don’t think they would, but depending on the length of the suspension they might. It wouldn’t be the first time a players association has defended a player who did dumb shyt.

They can’t give him more than what Bridges did, so at least 20 should get the message across.

Before you say anything else, he should definitely be suspended and I would have years ago when he threatened to shoot the fan on social media.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
When did flashing a fukking gun in front a camera like and a$$hole become a symbol of Blackness. Is this how far we have come? You associate that shyt with the culture?

This Generation is truly lost
Since 90s gangster rap music videos. Where the fukk have you been?
:dwillhuh:
They do that shyt in country music videos?
:childplease:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen Rose sounded like a idiot

And u can tell Jalen lives life on what others might think of him and trying to be cool with that “ u have to remember ja is only 23 years old and if people saw what I did when I was 23”:camby:

No fool… this is the second time Ja got caught with a gun on camera and this nikka continuing to try to be something he’s not like Chris brown…it’s like these dudes suffer from not want to being label as corny, lame and want tha streets cred on “ the hood loves me, I’m good anywhere shyt”

Facts even SAS checked him when he said Ja was warned the first time because he got suspended already

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dumbass nikkas in here asking "why do they need to suspend him, he's allowed to have a gun"...

Ok dumbasses... Go on social media, flash some guns or start waving around a knife and see how long it takes for your boss or supervisor to call you up and say don't bother coming in tomorrow. Simple as that.. this man's employed by the NBA, follow NBA rules..

You wanna be street, go be in the street

You really think these dudes are employed?

nearly every employer has a code of conduct that employees agree to upon terms of accepting employment....trying to argue semantics like "What actual law did i break :troll:?" lets me know these people don't have jobs.....Ol' "it's my instagram so i'm going to do whatever i want on it" types .

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I just wish one time when celebrities come back to the hood they are injecting money or their time into doing something positive like buying up a couple blocks and remodeling homes for local residents. Make the hood a place for everyone not a place to escape from and used as back drop to bolster your street cred.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I just wish one time when celebrities come back to the hood they are injecting money or their time into doing something positive like buying up a couple blocks and remodeling homes for local residents. Make the hood a place for everyone not a place to escape and use as back drop to bolster your street cred.
Odds are he wasn't even in the hood. Probably was near his house in suburbia Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.