Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I know it’s Kwame saying it but why can’t people in here and people like Ja not see shyt like this.

No one wants to pay you if you’re a risk to their investment. Flashing pistols online and dancing/hanging around those types is risky behavior especially if you’re the richest nikka in the room. It’s low vibrational shyt that will eventually come back to you.

No more money = no more friends/entourage, no more generational wealth, fans, no nothing. I don’t want to see him out but they will sit him down for a long time.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a white player did that most of us would be laughing at his stupidity or calling for some actions as well.

Just like when that white player dropped some racial slang while playing online… they got him out the paint foreal. I’m not sure if he even played in the league again after that

White players might have a longer leash but it’s still a leash. If they’re hunting, then maybe.. if you’re a gun enthusiast, then maybe.

Ja wasn’t hunting though bruh, and he wasn’t protecting himself. He was being highly irresponsible to his brand, his team (not his boys, the actual team), and to himself.
I find this particular paragraph interesting. You said Ja wasn't hunting (a practical act) or protecting himself (a practical act) then proceed to say he was doing a bunch of abstract things. Ja wasn't hunting. He wasn't protecting himself. He was dancing with a gun. What do all 3 of these acts have in common? None are inherently wrong. Society only deems one of these as wrong despite them all being the exact same thing at the end of the day. One just looks way worse than the others but that's because of the demographics of those looking.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I know it’s Kwame saying it but why can’t people in here and people like Ja not see shyt like this.

No one wants to pay you if you’re a risk to their investment. Flashing pistols online and dancing/hanging around those types is risky behavior especially if you’re the richest nikka in the room. It’s low vibrational shyt that will eventually come back to you.

No more money = no more friends/entourage, no more generational wealth, fans, no nothing. I don’t want to see him out but they will sit him down for a long time.

I think they can see it but they are handicapped by the idea that if Ja were white, he might be not be facing as much scrutiny as he is now.

While I believe the trouble he's facing is bigger than race, I'm completely open to accepting that it is 100% race based just so we can move on to solutions. If we understand that we can do the exact same things as white folk but get completely different outcomes, then we should walk into those situations fully understanding that we're probably going to get unfavorable outcomes.

:francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I find this particular paragraph interesting. You said Ja wasn't hunting (a practical act) or protecting himself (a practical act) then proceed to say he was doing a bunch of abstract things. Ja wasn't hunting. He wasn't protecting himself. He was dancing with a gun. What do all 3 of these acts have in common? None are inherently wrong. Society only deems one of these as wrong despite them all being the exact same thing at the end of the day.
Why play stupid like this when we know you’re not?

Did he get arrested? Obviously not. Could he have, who knows, maybe if he was drunk.

What we do know is that he violated his companies trust once again… something he said he would not do.

So guess what the reality is then… he’s suspended and his career is in jeopardy. Not because he’s black, but because he’s online flashing pistols (not hunting rifles) and projecting a shyt image..

NBA has an image to uphold. find another player online flashing his guns hunting or not… including players that have gun related incidents like Morant as well

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think they can see it but they are handicapped by the idea that if Ja were white, he might be not be facing as much scrutiny as he is now.

While I believe the trouble he's facing is bigger than race, I'm completely open to accepting that it is 100% race based just so we can move on to solutions. If we understand that we can do the exact same things as white folk but get completely different outcomes, then we should walk into those situations fully understanding that we're probably going to get unfavorable outcomes.

:francis:
I think his problems won’t be legal at all

NBA can’t trust him to get right. No way they’re handing him the keys to shyt, and if the Grizzlies can find a way to get out of that 250mil unscathed, they will.

At this point, dude needs to get rid of every small firearm he owns. He needs to hire a security team, he needs to push some of his entourage back or at least do shyt like Bron did and help them get into businesses to keep them busy or to even elevate them out of that lifestyle.

He needs to start some kind of well-being program, put someone him and the league trusts to oversee all his progress, and earn the leagues trust back.

If he has a drinking problem, go get that looked into. I’ve had one before myself and alcohol had me make too many life altering mistakes.

He can come back from it but he’s flagged now for the NBA. Whatever will happen it will be more severe than a couple suspensions.

He also needs to delete every NBA Youngboy song in rotation

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
346492868_948642753013734_2144503270181091607_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.