Status
Not open for further replies.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You clearly never been to Memphis. :heh: @The_Sheff
Memphis and Detroit the same kinda city. And you wanna know the city that really reminds me of Memphis in an unexpected way? Buffalo....all these cities on the same time...

And fam saying Detroit is bad all over, these aren't compliments to these cities. Memphis too, is horrible damn near citywide (Buffalo too), small pockets of East Memphis, Midtown, Downtown are okay. This ain't a compliment to the city---->it's not a great place to live...

It's clear Ja has bought his own hype and the fact the city accepts him has put a battery in his back. Memphis accepting you doesn't make you a Memphian and certainly doesn't make you a street dude...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Homeboy that was with him in the car and recording got a 1 yr ban from Grizzlies home games already. You can't make this up. :francis:

All them nikkas are bozos

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea and let me explain. Who defines what is negative attention? Better yet does the race of certain employees factor into the negative attention being brought in? A white player could do the same thing as a joke and people would find it wholesome or at worst immature, but not much negative attention overall. Black player does it...criminal, thug, etc based on their views and perceptions of black culture. We all know exactly how this would play out.

Basically, telling a black employee not to do anything to offend a majority white society isn't just cut and dry as yall make it.
If a white player did that most of us would be laughing at his stupidity or calling for some actions as well.

Just like when that white player dropped some racial slang while playing online… they got him out the paint foreal. I’m not sure if he even played in the league again after that

White players might have a longer leash but it’s still a leash. If they’re hunting, then maybe.. if you’re a gun enthusiast, then maybe.

Ja wasn’t hunting though bruh, and he wasn’t protecting himself. He was being highly irresponsible to his brand, his team (not his boys, the actual team), and to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.